Symbiosis International University (SIU) has made available the results for the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) online test 2019 as well as the corresponding scorecards on its official website, Snaptest.org today, January 10, 2020. Candidates should keep in mind that the SNAP 2019 Test Result can now be accessed online through the above-mentioned official website, by entering one’s SNAP ID and corresponding password. Candidates meeting the cut-off percentage required for admission to various Symbiosis Institutes will be called later for the subsequent selection rounds.
SNAP 2019 was held on December 15, 2019 from 1400 hrs to 1600 hrs across 87 test cities. The test date for Shillong, Dibrugarh and Guwahati had to be rescheduled to December 27, 2019 owing to unrest caused by the CAA-NRC protests. The difficulty level of the SNAP test held on December 15 was moderate and the question paper was set based on the new pattern (under which the general awareness section was scrapped). Therefore, the admission cut-offs can be expected to be a little on the higher side for the 2020-22 batch.
SNAP 2019 Expected Cut off for SIBM Pune, SCMHRD Pune, SIIB Pune, SIBM-Bengaluru
How to download SNAP 2019 results
You can download the SNAP 2019 result as well as the scorecard by following the below detailed instructions:
- Visit the official website of the SNAP Test
- Click the ‘Scorecard’ tab on the homepage and you will be taken to the login page for accessing the scorecard
- Login using your SNAP ID and password
- As soon as you login, your SNAP 2019 scorecard will be displayed on the screen. You can download as well as take a print of this scorecard. Please note, you will require a hard copy of your scorecard at the time of admission to various Symbiosis institutes.
Here’s the direct link to the SNAP 2019 scorecard page: https://snap.ishinfosys.com/SNAPScoreCard19/#_ga=2.129998476.1438463141.1578638622-447738243.1578638622
Please keep in mind that the official SNAP Test website might not be easily available right now/today, on the date of the result declaration, because of a large number of candidates trying to login at the same time. You should either act promptly and download your SNAP Test Scorecard right away or be patient and try logging in after some time.
SNAP Previous Year Cut off
Details provided in the SNAP 2019 Scorecard
Your SNAP 2019 scorecard will comprise of the following details:
- SNAP ID
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- SNAP 2019 sectional scores
- SNAP 2019 overall percentile score
- Shortlist status
- Admission category
- Stamp of the SNAP conducting authority
SNAP 2019 scoring pattern
The Symbiosis International University has calculated the SNAP 2019 scores based on a certain predefined marking scheme. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the overall percentile scored by them in the exam. Below is the scoring pattern for the SNAP 2019 test:
|Total number of questions:||110|
|Number of sections:||3|
|Marking pattern:||+1.5 mark each for correct answers to ‘General English’ and ‘Analytical & Logical Reasoning’ questions; +1 mark for correct answers to ‘Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency’ normal questions; and +2 mark each for correct answers to ‘Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency’ special questions|
|Negative marking:||Every wrong answer to normal as well as special questions attracts 25% negative marks|
|Total marks after scaling down:||50|
SNAP Participating Institutes
Validity of SNAP 2019 Score
Your SNAP 2019 score will stay valid for a time period of one year. Hence, using this score you can seek admission to any of the SNAP accepting MBA institutes for the 2020 – 2022 batch only. In the event that you choose to not use your SNAP 2019 score, you will need to reappear for the SNAP test in 2020.
Points to keep in mind for the admission round
- Your SNAP 2019 test score and your Academic Profile Score will be combined to decide if you will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (PIWAT) or not.
- Academic Profile Score is calculated based on the marks scored in Class X, XII and Graduation examinations.
- Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test for all the MBA programs will be conducted across multiple locations including Bengaluru, Noida and Pune campuses of SIU.
- Please note, every institute has its own cutoff which will be displayed on its respective official website.
Final admission process
- All the shortlisted candidates based on their SNAP 2019 score and Academic Profile will need to take part in GEPIWAT to gain admission into any of the 16 Symbiosis institutes.
- You will need to mandatorily attend all the tests or components of the GEPIWAT selection process to be eligible for admission to the PG programs offered by these Symbiosis institutes.
- Only the candidates who go through the entire selection process will be considered in the merit list.
- During the Group Exercise round, you will be expected to show creative and innovative thought process, based on which you can score a maximum of 10 points.
- Performing well in the Written Ability Test can get you a maximum of 10 points too.
- The Personal Interaction round is conducted by an experts’ panel chosen by the Admission Committee. It carries a scoring potential of total 30 points.
The final shortlisting for the programs is done based on the marks scored as per the following table:
SNAP 2019 Test Score (Scaled down to 50)
Written Ability Test
SNAP 2019 Test Result and Admissions Related FAQs
Q. Where can I download my SNAP 2019 test score from?
A. You can download your SNAP 2019 test score from Snaptest.org. Here’s the direct link to help you out: https://snap.ishinfosys.com/SNAPScoreCard19/#_ga=2.129998476.1438463141.1578638622-447738243.1578638622.
Q. I received my SNAP 2019 result; what now?
A. You will be called for further rounds – GE and PI-WAT - for selection into the institutes and programs of your choice depending upon your overall percentile in the SNAP test and your Academic Profile.
Q. Which all business schools will accept the SNAP 2019 score?
A. Below is a list of 16 Business Schools that will accept the SNAP 2019 test score for admission into their post graduate level management programs:
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Pune
- Symbiosis School of Banking and finance (SSBF), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC), Bengaluru
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Nagpur
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nashik
Q. What is the fee charged by these Institute for their MBA courses?
A. The fee charged by the above listed institutes for their MBA programs ranges from around ₹ 7.25 lakh to 18.25 lakhs. However, you will need to check with the exact Institute to learn about the updated figures.
Q. What is the expected cut-off at institutes accepting SNAP 2019 score?
A. The expected percentile cut-off for admission to institutes accepting SNAP 2019 score might vary from 55 percentile to 98.5 percentile based on the popularity and reputation of the Institute. SIBM Bangalore, SIIB Pune, SCMHRD Pune and SIBM Pune are four institutes whose cut-off is almost always in the 90+ range..
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired withMBA Rendezvous