IMT Hyderabad has commenced its new academic session of batch 2021 -23 for its PGDM programs.The student registration and orientation programme for the new batch was done online on Monday, August 2 ,2021. Welcoming the incoming batch of 2 year PGDM 2021-23, Director IMT H, Dr Sriharsha Reddy - Dean (Academics ) & Director (Designate) said “Congratulations to all the aspirants of IMTH programs to join the class of 2021, who not only survived, but also thrived through the crisis times of COVID 19 and ready to take on leadership challenges in the ‘New Normal’. We welcome you to the learning ecosystem at IMT Hyderabad where students learn by knowing, doing and being, to evolve as socially responsible business leaders. Enough opportunities are provided for students to acquire domain proficiency, sharpen critical thinking & problem solving skills and develop interpersonal skills. Students can develop global perspectives through Harvard cases, IVEY cases & global immersions and social consciousness through community connect initiatives. IMT Hyderabad continues to make a difference to businesses and society by nurturing relevant and resourceful business leaders. We wish that incoming class of 2021 continues the legacy of contributing to the growth and sustainability of several progressive organizations with their business acumen, global outlook, creative and innovative mindset.”
IMT Hyderabad as an institute has shown impressive growth in terms of its academic innovations, initiatives towards forging industry tie-ups, and planned collaborations with globally reputed business schools in respect of research, student and faculty exchange. The industry oriented curriculum, newer pedagogical tools helped students to understand and analyse current business scenarios on a real time basis. Addressing the new batch of upcoming leaders from IMT Hyderabad, Dr Venkata Chakrapani C (PGP Chairperson) said “Welcome to PGDM programs at IMTH which are approved by AICTE and accredited by NBA & SAQS. Industry relevant curriculum, participant centered learning, practitioner sessions, long duration internship program, International student exchange program, community connect, leadership series, psychometric assessment, wide range of elective choices are some of the salient features of curriculum design at IMTH. In pursuit of academic excellence, IMT Hyderabad provides curricular and extracurricular inputs through live projects, simulations, showcases, industrial visits, international exchange programs, sports fest, management fest, debate clubs, cultural clubs and many more. We wish you happy learning for ensuing two years at IMTH”.
New Initiative for Academic Year 2021
IMT Hyderabad this year has revamped its program architecture. It has launched a LEAP program for all the students enrolled in IMT H program. Leadership Engagement & Academic Program (LEAP) is a value-added Business Leadership Program offered by IMTH to all the students in line with its’ vision of nurturing socially responsible business leaders. LEAP is embedded in the existing program architecture offered by IMTH.
The unique features of the LEAP include:
- One to One Mentoring by Industry Leaders.
- Workshops on emerging areas in technology & business.
- Distinguished speaker series.
- Industry immersion: 12 weeks of internship in the summer term.
- Social immersion.
- Student Exchange Program.
- Industry guided courses: At least 20% of every course is delivered by senior executives from corporate world.
- Professional Certifications.
- Global Connect Week: Students will be given opportunity to pursue global immersion programs with IMT Dubai or 44+ partner institutes across continents.
- Global Certifications sponsored by IMTH.
Academic session schedule is listed below for easy reference:
Batch Orientation and Registration
Monday, August 2, 2021
Class commencement *
Monday August 2, 2021
For detailed academic schedule, please refer Academic Calendar 2021.
IMT Hyderabad USPs:
- AICTE and NBA approved campus with focused learning.
- 150 + Practitioners delivering real life experiences every year.
- 40 +International University Collaborations.
- Strong Placement records with complete placement assistance.
- 30 acres of beautifully landscaped lush green campus.
- Strong network of over 14,000 + alumni spread across the globe.
- Corporate connect with academic integration.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous.