Published : Wednesday, 16 November, 2016 07:05 PM
NMIMS gets FICCI’s “University of the Year” and “Excellence in Employability” Awards
Third FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards 2016 saw this year NMIMS winning in a big way. NMIMS received the Award of `University of the Year’ in the category of 10 to 30 years old universities and also Jury’s appreciation for ‘Excellence in Employability’ of our Graduates. The Jury was Chaired by Mr M. Damodaran, Former Chairman, SEBI; Chairman, Excellence Enablers Pvt. Ltd. and The Damodaran Group. The other members of the Jury were:
- Dr Madhava Menon, Chairman, Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training
- Dr Furqan Qamar, Secretary General, AIU
- Mr Prabhat Jain, Director, Pathways World School
- Mr M. S. Unnikrishnan, Managing Director & CEO, Thermax
- Mr NachiketMohagaonkar, CFO, Cambridge University Press
- Prof Pankaj Jalote, Director, IIIT Delhi
- Mr Deepak Mehrotra, Manging Director, Pearson India
- Mr AnandSudarshan, Founder-Director, Sylvant Advisors
The award was given by Dr. Arvind Panagariya, Vice Chairman of NitiAayog of India. Dr. R. A. Mashelkar was conferred the ‘Lifetime Achievements Award’ and Prof. Ashok Jhunjhunwala, IIT Madras and the Innovator and Invention of rural mobile telephone in India was conferred the ‘Personality of the year Award‘.
Dr.RajanSaxena, Vice Chancellor of NMIMS said that The Award to NMIMS is to the entire team of NMIMS which has worked tirelessly to get us the recognition at national and international level, from time to time.
The Award Ceremony was held on 10th of November at Le Meridian, New Delhi.
Register here to get Latest B School News On &
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous