The placement process for the PGDM 2020- 22 batch has been completed with all the eligible students having been placed. The average pay that students have obtained is 8.9 lakhs and highest being 13 lakhs. The entire process this year has been conducted virtually and nineteen companies have participated in the placement season. Big brands like Unilever, Capgemini, L&T Infotech and Tech Mahindra have been added this year. The students have been placed in varied roles such as Management Trainee, Consultant, Business Analyst, Credit Analyst, Regional Area Sales Manager etc. It has been a stupendous performance thus far by our students, wherein the Institute has seen marquee companies visiting the campus and vying for our talents.
- Highest Salary – 13 lakhs
- Average Salary – 8.9 lakhs
- Total Recruiters – 19
- New Recruiters - 5
- Top Recruiters - Unilever Capgemini, Infosys, IBM Oracle, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, L&T Infotech EY GDS, Deloitte, Morgan Stanley HDFC Limited, Loreal, Ujjivan SFB
Sector Wise Break-up
Other Key Highlights
- 5 big brand New recruiters
- 10 plus companies recruiting continuosly from 5 plus more years.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous.