By Ms Taanjul Sharma (PGDM 2020-22)
At IMS Ghaziabad, we learn about the value-added certification program. These certifications include the first -Advance MS-Office Certification from Microsoft, Digital and Social Media Marketing Certification from the Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India, where the learning objectives were:
- Develop your digital marketing skills with this program's hands-on, do-it-yourself (DIY) approach to teaching the basics and applications of digital marketing.
- The program's goal is to give students a broad grasp of digital marketing and online marketing platforms, including social networking tools, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and pay-per-click advertising.
The second one is Yellow belt Six Sigma Certification from MSME, Govt. of India where the learning objective was to
- Improve your grasp of how people in the manufacturing/service industries use Lean Six Sigma to address business problems worldwide.
- This curriculum teaches the foundations and applications of Six Sigma Tools through a hands-on, do-it-yourself (DIY) approach.
The third one is Job Readiness Workshop by Global Talent Track in Association, the learning objective
- To increase students' confidence in their capacity to convert Summer Internships into prospective Pre-Placement Offers by enhancing self-belief, ability, and skills in the selection process.
These are a few of many value-added certificate programs offered by the institute, which have helped the students gain confidence and work on their skills to be prepared for future job interviews. The institute had also organized a Competency Mapping Activity in which the professors of the HR department, along with the Placement cell, took interviews of every student to analyze the student's potential. The area in which they need improvement before internship interviews helped the students gain confidence, resulting in an excellent record of Summer Internship Placements.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous