Xavier School of Human Resource Management (XAHR) is gearing up for its International HR Conference, which is scheduled to take place on 28th-30th January, 2019. This much anticipated event will witness the participation of various stakeholders of the Xavier fraternity, as well as stalwarts from the Human Resource Fraternity.
The business world of today is buffeted by technological, legislative and social changes which can potentially alter, radical organizations’ internal structure and their relationship with external stakeholders. These changes are forcing organizations to simultaneously change their business processes and the composition of their workforce. Specifically, organizations must innovate with respect to their internal processes and external products, increase the diversity of the workforce to improve their long-term effectiveness and be more agile in order to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Hence, the International Conference provides a platform for stimulating interaction between the veterans of the Human Resource world and the students on the theme:
“Organizational Metamorphosis for Innovation, Inclusion and Agility”
The speakers for the event include:
- Dr. Arup Varma, Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago
- Dr. AquilBusrai, CEO, AquilBusrai Consulting
- Dr. Paul Hempel, Professor at City University of Hong Kong
- Dr.SantanuRath, Director HR Odisha Mining Corporation
- Mr. Aashish Kumar Mishra, Vice President Head, Human Resources, IMFA
- Mr. AbhinavIyer, Senior Manager and Leader HR Leadership Academy, Wipro Limited.
- Mr. Amiya Patnaik. GM (H&A), NALCO
- Mr. G.P.Rao, Founder and Managing Partner Good People Relations LLP
- Mr. Pradeep Dasan, Head Talent Acquisition & Talent Management, Nayara Energy Limited
- Mr. Rajeev Bhadauria, Group Director HR, Jindal Steel Limited
- Mr. Rhiju Bhowmick, VP & Head - Learning & Change Management, Nayara Energy Limited
- Ms. Subhashini Acharya, Learning Leader – R&D India, Schneider Electric
- Mr. Subhasis Mishra, Talent Acquisition Leader, Amazon
XAHR believes in offering a platform for quality discussions on emerging issues and trends. The school organises a plethora of superlative discussions to ameliorate the students’ learning experience. XAHR International Conference 2019 is one such conference aimed at providing an enriching and interactive session about the role of human resources.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous