XIM, Bhubaneswar is proud to host the Annual Business Summit, 2019, organized by X-Eminence. This Annual Business Summit is conducted every year by the students pursuing the E-MBA course from XIM, Bhubaneswar.
For this year, X-Eminence shall be witnessing some industry stalwarts alongside high-ranking officials from the Government of Odisha gracing the stage to impart invaluable knowledge to the students about entrepreneurship, industry insights, and many other such vital topics which are pertinent to the curriculum. The list of speakers along with the topics which are planned to be discussed are mentioned below.
Make in Odisha: The Future Ahead
- Dr. Chandan Sadangi, OFS, Additional Director Audit & Finance Dept., Govt. of Odisha
- Bibhu P. Mishra, Associate VP, Jindal Steel & Power Limited
- Shri Prafulla Samal, Minister, MSME, Women & Child Development, Govt. of Odisha (Chief Guest)
- Rajib Sekhar Sahoo, Fellow Member FCA, Partner SRB Associates
- Subhajit Majee, Founder, The Adview
- Ananda Mishra, Founder, Grozip
- Reemly Mohanty, Founder, Reemly’s Design Studio
- Siddhartha Stithapragyan, Founder, Max Solutions
- Priyadarshi Sadangi, Founder, Knowlexeon
Industry 4.0: Impact, Implementation & Implications
- Ramesh Kollana, Delivery Head, Mfg & Auto Assurance, Tata Consultancy Services
- Dhinakar Ramamurthy, Head, Digital Transformation Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance, India
- Rudra Narayan Palai, Special Secretary, E & IT Dept., Govt. of Odisha
- Padmaja Mishra, Director, Risk Advisory, Deloitte
- Somnath Mitra, Industry 4.0 Consultant, Former VP, Yes Bank
For the first topic, Make in Odisha: The Future Ahead, the chief guest Shri Prafulla Samal shall be inaugurating the ceremony with the traditional lamp lighting ceremony, followed by his talk on the topic. The other well renowned speakers, Mr. Chandan Sadangi, Mr. Bibhu P Mishra, and Mr. Rajib Sekhar Sahoo shall be elucidating more on the Make in Odisha initiative, and how it has changed the lives of people living in the interior parts of the state.
The second topic of the event, S.M.A.R.T. UP, shall have emerging entrepreneurs as the panelists who shall shed some light on the world of entrepreneurship.
The third and the final topic for the event, Industry 4.0: Impact, Implementation & Implications, shall have a mix bag of speakers from the industry, as well as the state government itself. The speakers from the industry who have years of experience shall impart some invaluable knowledge to the students. The speaker from the state government, Mr. Rudra Narayan Palai, shall be gracing the stage to elucidate on the working of the state government, and how it continuously aids the entrepreneurship process which is taking up in the state.
Read more: XIMB
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous