‘Startup Samvaad’ 2018 is a one-day programme organized by X-SEED-the Entrepreneurship cell of XIMB (Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar) at XIMB campus on the 3rd March 2018.
'Startup Samvaad’, an initiative by a-IDEA, the Technology Business Incubator of ICAR-NAARM in partnership with Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar. This event was organized in alliance with the “a-IDEA (Association for Innovation Development of Entrepreneurship in Agriculture)” which is a Technology Business Incubator (TBI) hosted by ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Hyderabad (ICAR-NAARM) & Department of Science & Technology, Govt. Of India (DSI, GOI).
‘Startup Samvaad' promoted the aggregation of scholars and practitioners, experts in their domain, to contemplate and contributed towards the importance of entrepreneurship.
This session was conducted in 2 shifts
- In the morning session, 4 Agri-Tech entrepreneurs highlighted their ideas in front of the esteemed judges. These entrepreneurs were the finest among the 10 best entrepreneurs from throughout India.
- The judges in the event were
- Dr. Kamal Kishore Sharma (Co-Founder, Mentor at Startups)
- Mr. Vijay Nadiminti (COO, a-IDEA, NAARM)
- Professor Biswa Swarup Mishra, Professor in Economics, XIMB
- The conversations were very attractive and noteworthy with the ideas of entrepreneurs aimed at making India an inclusively developed country.
- In the afternoon session, Dr. Kamal Kishore Sharma (Co-Founder, Mentor at Startups) delivered a gist session on the theme "Indian Startup Ecosystem: Drivers & Challenges", followed by Mr. Sunil Ku. Gupta (Executive VP & Team Lead East-Corporate Agribusiness Product Sales, YES Bank) who spoke on "Impact of Financial Literacy in Indian Agriculture".
- The final gist session was by Mr. Rajen Padhi (Director General’ The Utkal Chamber of Commerce & Industry Ltd.) on the theme, "Can India leverage Agri-Export for doubling farmers' income".)
This event was engaged by young people from various colleges across India. This event was a grand success in delivering of research and experience on burning and prevalent issues on Agri-Entrepreneurship.
This event enhanced the learning, sharing, and networking and entrepreneurial interaction experience of the students with the eminent personalities.
This event boosted the young youth on Agri-Entrepreneurship to startup ecosystem in Odisha.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous