Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of the most popular courses for students after class XII. The three year Undergraduate course is a professional course directed toward preparing students for the industry. What makes BBA a popular choice is that it offers students the chance to enter the corporate world and find employment opportunities. A number of BBA institutes have mushroomed across the country in the past decade or so, feeding the huge demand for the course among the student community.
This article lists a number of reputed BBA colleges in Mumbai.
1. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
NMIMS is one of the most well-known names for management programmes. Established in 1981, it has six campuses in Mumbai, Shirpur, Indore, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Navi Mumbai. The BBA curriculum at NMIMS, Mumbai, is designed to train students to become young managers at entry level positions and experience their first job in the corporate world. For a lot of students, BBA becomes a stepping stone to pursue MBA and then, find better placements.
- BBA is taught over six semesters, spread over three years, with six subjects being taught in every semester, making it a total of 36 subjects.
- Effective Communication to enable the students to use communication as a tool to make an impact.
- Global Business Management to enable students to understand the workings of global businesses.
- Business Decision Making to equip students with the skills required for decision-making.
- The fees for the three year course is approximately Rs 5 lakhs.
- Average Salary that a BBA graduate can expect is more than Rs 3.54 lakhs per annum.
2. Amity Global Business School
Amity Global Business School, Mumbai Malad, is one of the top private institutes offering management courses. The focus of the institute is to equip students with the skills required to gain employment in the industry. They offer a practical, along with sound theoretical knowledge base to students. The institute offers a dual specialization- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (GDBA) + BBA for the graduate degree.
- Students who have cleared 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate are eligible to apply for this Programme.
- Students pursuing GDBA also enrol in the fleximode BBA Programme. On completion of the programmes, the student receives a GDBA certificate from the Amity Global Business School and the fleximode BBA from Amity University.
- Admission to GDBA+BBA is based on a student’s percentage in the qualifying exam, English Essay Test and Interview.
- The fees for the Programme is approximately Rs 1.80 lakhs.
3. Institute of Business Studies and Research (IBSAR)
Established in 2004, IBSAR is a premier management school, set up in Navi Mumbai to provide quality management education to students and equip them with the skills required by the industry. It offers a three year full time BBA course.
- Duration of the course if three years divided into six semesters.
- Students who have cleared 10+2 in any discipline or appearing for class 12th exams.
- The fee for the course is approximately Rs 79500 per year.
- The course includes subjects such as Business English, Financial Accounting, Principles of Management, Marketing Management, Business Economics, Communication Skills and so on.
4. DY Patil University
Established in 2002, with a vision to provide quality education to the student community, the university has a separate School of Management that trains the students according to the demands of the industry and helps in their professional growth. The curriculum comprises a mix of classroom activities, fieldwork and corporate interactions, which give students an edge over others.
- Students who have cleared 10+2 in any stream with a minimum of 45% marks and DYPCET Score are eligible to apply.
- The course is a three year course spread over six semesters of six month duration each.
- The fee for the course is Rs 1,20,000 per year.
- The students study a range of subjects, considered integral to management education, such as Principles of Management, Business Accounting, Business Statistics, Business Law, Marketing Management, Managerial Economics and so on.
BBA, being a sought after course for students immediately after their 12th class, is included in the curriculum of a number of management schools spread across the country. Mumbai, being the financial capital of the country, contains a sizeable chunk of these institutes offering the BBA Programme to meet the huge demand for this particular professional course.
|IPMAT 2019 Exam
|BBA Course Fees
|BBA Colleges in Delhi
|BBA Colleges in Bangalore
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous