IFIM Business School has concluded its Finals Placements for the batch of 2012-14. The placements started on an upbeat and continued on the high note mirroring the general economic sentiment in the country. It has heralded the sanguine phase of the Job Market for MBA’s and going forward we expect more and better opportunities for our students.
Highlights of Placement 2014
- Total No of Students – 164
- No of students who sought placement through campus – 130
- No of students eligible for Placement – 117
- No of companies – 110
- No of Offers – 130
- Offer per student – 1.2
- Highest Salary – 15.55 Lacs pa
- Average Salary On Offer – 5.96 lacs pa
|Company||Salary offered (Lacs pa)||Company||Salary offered (Lacs pa)|
|OSG Consulting||10||Provident Group||6|
|7 Innovation Lab||7||City Union Bank||5|
|Future First||6||Kotak Mahindra Bank||4|
|Cerebrus Consulting||6||ING Vysya Bank||4|
|L&T Finance||6||Citi Bank||4|
|Tabtor India||6||Madison Media||4|
|Blue Dart Express||5||TCS||3|
Placement Report for batch 2012-2014
Sector Wise Distribution of Students
|Sector||No of Students||Sector||No of Students|
|Banks & Financial Services||39||Services||3|
|IT & ITES||10||Education Management||13|
|Analytics & Consulting||9||FMCG||6|
Functions Wise Distribution
|Function||No of Students|
- There was a surge in jobs in technology based businesses.
- E- Commerce has grown in size and had emerged as a leading recruiter.
- Banking & Financial Services has recouped after a lull and is picking up students in large number.
- Youngsters have the confidence to start a new venture immediately after MBA.
- Education Management is becoming a hot sector in South India with a large of ed-tech companies
- based out of Bangalore.
For further more details you may please visit : www.ifimbschool.com
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous