CAT 2019 admit card was released by IIM Kozhikode on the official CAT 2019 website on 23rd October 2019, 5pm (onwards). It is now available for download until 24th November 2019. There were 2,44,169 registrations this year for the CAT exam. Find out everything you need to know about the CAT 2019 hall ticket.
CAT 2019 Admit Card: SEVEN Things to Keep in Mind
- The CAT exam will be held on 24th November 2019 in two slots. The CAT 2019 admit card should clearly state your exam slot, reporting time (exam day instructions) and exam time:
CAT 2019 Exam Slot
Morning / Forenoon
7:30 am (latest by 8:45 am)
9:00 am to 12 noon
1:00 pm (latest by 2:15 pm)
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- CAT 2019 hall ticket is an important document you must carry to the exam hall on the day of the CAT 2019 exam.
- The admit card for CAT 2019 will not be posted and can be only be downloaded from the official website.
- The recommended browsers to download the CAT 2019 hall tickets are Internet Explorer (version 11 and above), Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 61), Google Chrome (version 50 to 69).
- Please ensure you have a high-speed internet connection and a printer connected.
- Look out for the additional information in the CAT 2019 admit card this year –
- Google map link – helps you locate your CAT 2019 exam venue
- Emergency contact – emergency contact number will be mentioned
- Reference number – helps identify floor / wing / lab at the test venue
- Remember to take the following items to your CAT 2019 exam venue –
- CAT 2019 Admit Card with passport size photograph on it (same as affixed in the CAT 2019 hall ticket).
- Valid photo-id proof (College ID, Driving Licence, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Identification Affidavit).
CAT 2019 Admit Card: Steps to Download
- Go to the official CAT 2019 website https://iimcat.ac.in
- Click on “Download CAT 2019 Admit Card: Login” button.
- The candidate login window opens.
- Enter your CAT 2019 registration number (user id) and password.
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab and download the pdf file.
- Save and print your CAT 2019 admit card.
CAT 2019 Admit Card: Details
Please ensure all details are clearly and correctly printed on the CAT 2019 hall ticket. You must carry the original copy of the CAT 2019 admit card. Xerox copy of the same will not be accepted and entry will be restricted in the exam hall. The admit card has following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- CAT 2019 Registration Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- CAT 2019 Exam Date and Day
- Slot Details
- CAT 2019 Test City
- Test Centre and Address
- Reference Number
- Emergency Contact
- Google Map Link
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Instructions to the Candidate
CAT 2019 Admit Card: 30 Days to CAT
With the release of the CAT 2019 admit card, only one month is remaining to the exam. Remember the following things:
- There are three sections – VARC (34), DIRL (32) and QA (34).
- There is sectional time limit – 60 minutes for each section.
- Every correct answer is +3 marks.
- There is negative marking for MCQs – (-)1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for non-MCQs.
- Time yourself when you solve individual DILR and RC sets.
- Keep writing CAT mock tests – sectional and overall.
- Analyse your mocks.
- Write mocks during your exam slot timings in order to set your body clock.
- Practice and do not panic.
CAT Exam Related Articles
|CAT Notification 2019||CAT 2019|
|CAT Syllabus 2019||CAT Exam Pattern 2019|
|CAT Exam Centers 2019|