Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
Aspirants like you are preparing for exam but you must remain focused to achieve mission CAT.
Like every year, this year also approximately 2.5 lacs aspirants will appear in CAT 2020 and will compete to get admission into business administration programs.
Since the examination is extremely competitive in nature, it is important to stay focused during the preparation and while taking the computer-based test and may rely on following tips:
• Before you complete preparation for CAT 2020, it is important to gather past years’ exam papers. This way, while practicing the questions, you will be aware of the question pattern.
• The CAT 2020 exam will be divided into two sections – Logical Reasoning / Verbal Ability and Data Interpretation / Quantitative Ability Once you start attempting past years’ questions, you will be aware of your weak points and you should take this opportunity to improve on your problem areas.
• Also, while practicing past years’ questions, ensure that you do not exceed the time limit of the examination. Many students practice questions without keeping track of the time. This makes them panicky during the actual examination.
• Apart from attempting questions that have appeared in previous years, it is important to strengthen your basics. Brush up important Mathematics and English concepts that you learnt in high school or 10+2.
• By having a good understanding of the concepts, you will be able to attempt any question during the examination. In addition, keep yourself updated by reading editorials of newspapers that will help you to be able to understand the comprehension passages in CAT 2020 quickly.
• To ensure that you don’t get distracted while preparing for CAT 2020, come up with a timetable and devote at least 4-5 hours of serious study every day. Even if past years’ questions are challenging, do not lose focus.
• Stay motivated and learn from your mistakes so that you don’t repeat them during the actual examination.
• Make sure that you get plenty of rest the day before your examination. This way, your mind will be alert and you will be able to answer the questions in a composed manner.