MBA aspirants who are appearing for CMAT exam on April 2023 should note the following Important Facts:
- Duration of the CMAT Test: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Expected Time per section in CMAT: 36 minutes.
- There will be 20 questions in each section.
- There will be five sections in the test. The sections are
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- MBA Students will be allowed to move back and forth between sections.
- Marking Scheme for CMAT: 4 marks per correct answer.
- There will be no sectional cut off in the CMAT examination.
- Incorrect answers will carry a penalty of 1 mark.
- Admit Card can be printed by going to website www.aicte-cmat.in from March 2023.
- The admit card will contain the photo, name and signature of the candidate, CMAT Roll number, test date, time, reporting time at the venue, venue name, venue address and brief instructions for the candidate.
- The admit card will be sent to the email address provided by the student apart from Admit Card available online on website.
- Students are expected to reach the test centre One Hour and Thirty minutes prior to the test time. The test will begin at 9.30 am
- Candidates will need to bring the following identification documents on the test day.
- CMAT 2023 Admit Card with recent passport sized photo pasted on it.
- At least one original (not photocopied / scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification. The name on your photo identification must match your name as entered in the CMAT application. Acceptable forms of photo identification types are limited to Driver's license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, UID card or a notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address. Photocopies of the original are not acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test if photo identification is not presented.
- Notarized copy of Xth Mark sheet or equivalent Important: Admit Card and one photo identification, mentioned above, are mandatory in order to take test.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Government for allotting the students through central counselling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure
- All AICTE-approved Institutes / Departments of Universities are expected to accept CMAT scores.
- CMAT 2023 results declaration date : April 2023
Important Links for Your Preparation
|CMAT Mock Test
|100 Questions on QA
|100 Mock Questions on QA & DI
|Top 100 Q & A on LR
|500+ GK Topics
|Top 10 RCs
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous