Steered by the Infrastructure Visionary of our country, Shri Gautam Adani, the Adani Group, established the Adani Institute for Education and Research (AIER), under the 8th section of the Companies Act 2013. It beaconed with the objective of providing a platform for the country’s youth, to emerge as ‘Nation Builders’. Promoted by the Adani Group, under AIER, is a self-financed institution called Adani Institute of Infrastructure (AII), that acts as a platform to boost the eminence of the much-needed infrastructural backbone of the Indian Economy, by educating young minds to establish themselves as infra-ready managers and technocrats.
AII has two divisions: Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) and Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering (AIIE).
Established in 2009, AIIM has been on the leading edge of Infrastructure Management education in a functional and scientific manner, along with its fusion of research, education and consulting. The triumph tale of AIIM is built upon an interdisciplinary approach, that regularly meets grandiose challenges in fields like Infrastructure, Energy, Education, Healthcare, and Allied Sectors.
A Stellar Faculty
The already magnanimous and towering stature of the Institute is complemented by the stellar faculty, who remains pro-actively indulged in research, teaching, consultancy, in both infrastructural and allied sectors simultaneously. The faculty takes up the problem-solving research by reaching out to the practitioners, and collaborating with the corporate world. Following an awe-inspiring pedagogy, and concrete and comprehensive methodology, the faculty has been creating a striking alumni network, that is confidently psyched-up to take up contemporary challenges and lead the business world remarkably.
The two-years Post Graduate Diploma in Infrastructure Management is an AICTE approved, specialized Programme, for passionate graduates, willing to pursue a career in Infrastructure Management.
The First-year of the Programme prepares the students with a core curriculum, that imparts a thorough and integrated substratum in Management and Infrastructure facets, while facilitating them with striking opportunities in terms of substantial exposures of site visits, various independent projects, and the Summer Internship. The backdrop idea being, to make a significant impact on the summer recruiters on the focused, realistic, and a stunning Programme delivery. The Second-year sees the students rounding off their degree with numerous elective courses, which have been designed through constant evaluation methodology, from the parent group, alumni, and industry connects.
PGDM (IM) is a rigorous Programme, demanding vivacious energy and active participation from its students. Hence, the courses offered under this Programme, employ a mix of pedagogical methods that include: Case Discussion & Analysis, Group Exercise, Lectures, Simulations, Role Plays, Presentations, Field Visits, and various Project Works, that combinedly enhance the effectiveness of the learning experience.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates), or an equivalent CGPA from a recognized University in India, or Abroad
- The candidate’s Bachelor Degree must involve a minimum of three years’ education, after the completion of Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2), or equivalent
- The candidate must clear a National-level Entrance Examination, preferably CAT/XAT/GMAT, as per AICTE guidelines
The admission into PGDM (IM) is a two-staged process, wherein, Stage I will assess the candidate’s profile, and Stage II shall include a Personal Interview. The eligible candidates shall apply through a prescribed Application Form, along with paying the Application Fee of INR 1000.
Next, the candidates shall be invited for the Personal Interview (PI) sessions, based on the application and the cut-offs of the test scores, as decided by the Admission Committee.
The final selection of the candidate is based on the following:
- A valid Entrance test score
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Academic Performance
- A relevant Work Experience
- Extra-curricular Activities
- The last date of receiving the filled-in applications is March 31, 2018
- The display of Personal Interview (PI) dates for the shortlisted candidates will be on April 02, 2018
- Personal Interviews of the shortlisted candidates shall be conducted between April 05 – 14, 2018
- Announcement of the result is on April 16, 2018
- The last date for the payment of commitment fees is on April 28, 2018
- The operating Wait-list shall be released between April 30, 2018 to May 05, 2018
- The vacant seat admissions, if required shall be on a rolling basis up to May 31, 2018
- The commencement of the Programme, shall be on (Tentative), Orientation- July 9, 2018, Regular Classes- July 16, 2018
Be on Course for Victory
AIIM has been constantly been up on its toes to dynamically align the curriculum to the ever-modifying requirements and aspirations of the Infrastructure Industry, and create individuals with a distinctively strong academic concept base, along with an ingenious analytical and decision-making skill set, needed to become the supreme leaders of this charismatic world of Infrastructure Business.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous