In today’s competitive times, when resources are scarce and demand is more, organizations are looking for managers cum leaders with 3Bs who can-
- Bring in business
- Build knowledge & assets
- Balance resources
An organization can effectively be run by two types of resources – financial and human. If these resources are tapped and balanced judiciously, a company can expand its business and build strong assets.
The good news is that organizations are starting to realize the importance of having able managers who can help develop their employees i.e. the human resources.
The better news is that adequate courses are available which help existing employees (read managers) to enhance their human resource management (HRM) skills.
And the best news is that XLRI; Jamshedpur offers a consolidated program in HRM which enables working professionals to earn an Executive Diploma in HRM (EDHRM) without any interruption in their professional career.MBA Rendezvous helps you understand how you can scale up your skills with this lucrative certificate program offered by XLRI.
Admissions Open for Executive Diploma in HRM Apply Now!
What is EDHRM?
Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management (EDHRM) is a 16 month course with 15 courses split across 6 terms through 5 visits. It will focus on the following elements-
- Help you develop understanding of HR concepts
- Help you understand the best practices being followed in and by the HR
- Help you be strong HR leaders who can bring about effective changes in the organization across verticals in an organization.
- Help you develop the basic skills needed to be an effective manager – conceptual, analytical, outlook and attitude.
What are benefits EDHRM?
The EDHRM is program with many advantages
- It is designed specifically to enable working executives to enhance their skill set while still being in job.
- The certificate of the degree will be awarded directly by XLRI, Jamshedpur
- It is an intensive program with a balance of classroom contact sessions and individual and group inputs.
- The faculty is a mix of both – internal and external (preferably a working practitioner).
- There are well balanced course items covering everything from the basic fundamentals of HR management to in-depth knowledge of organizational and managerial functions required to understand the inter, intra and cross dependence of subsystems in the organization.
- The course is a perfect blend of project based courses, lecture series, case methods, individual and group work and dissertation.
- The dissertation is equal to three terms courses of a term and is an action research based project under the guidance of a XLRI faculty member and a mentor from the student’s organization.
- Accommodation for the residential program will be taken care by XRLI Jamshedpur.
The course is a well thought out program worth the investment of ₹4.1 lakhs in order to up your game as a HR leader. The registration has started from 15th May 2018 and course begins Oct’18.
Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous