Manav Rachna Educational Institutes (MREI), was founded in the year 1997, and has grown to become one of the most premier educational entities in the country. The Institute is recognized for its excellence in research and professional education. The renowned educationalist and philanthropist, Mr. O.P. Bhalla, is the founder visionary of this esteemed Institution, which now encompasses a group of several world class Institutions.
One of those sterling Institutions is named as Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS), that is accredited by NAAC as an ‘A’ Grade University, and was granted the status of “Deemed to be University”, under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. One domain of this prestigious Institute is the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), that was established in the year 2009, under MRIIRS.
Application for Admission
The application for admission in any of the FMS courses shall be submitted only on the website www.manavrachna.edu.in. The application fee for the same is INR 1200, wherein the payment can be settled through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Wallets. Alternatively, the candidate can procure the Admission Brochure from the MR Campus, Administrative Headquarters or City Centers. The Brochure contains a Scratch Card, consisting of a covered Number, that facilitates the submission of the application form online. Once the application form is submitted successfully, the system generates a unique Application Number that shall be noted by the candidates, as it may act as a Reference Number for all the subsequent correspondence, until the candidate is successfully admitted.
Filling the Online Application Form
- The candidate must read the instructions for filling up the application form carefully at the opening page, after clicking the ‘Apply Now’ tab on the website’s home page.
- The candidate must keep a digitized photograph prepared before-hand, which he/she needs to upload, incorporating a memory of maximum 80 KB and size 30 mm X 45 mm. the candidate should assure that the photograph is clicked in a formal attire on a plain background. Also, the candidate shall be prepared with the scanned copies of examinations of Secondary (10th), Senior Secondary (10+2), and other qualifying exams, if any.
- The candidates must fill up the fields with the correct information, while avoiding the usage of capital/small letters. The candidates must make use of the Sentence Case, and shall have some liberty to edit certain fields, as per the direction of the format, including Address, Mobile Number, Qualifying Examination Result, etc.
- The candidate must draw 2 print outs of the final version of the application form, that needs to be brought at the time of physical counseling for admission.
The selection of the candidates is subject to their qualifying the MRNAT Exam, or any other equivalent exam accepted by Manav Rachna, along with GD/PI, wherever indicated.
Admission Procedure for NRIs/PIOs/Foreigners
The Foreign National Student admissions for MRIIRS are open throughout the year. The admission form can be downloaded from Manav Rachna’s website.
- The candidate must send a mail, incorporating the following facets, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com :
- The completed and scanned application form attached, with the duly signed photograph
- The scanned copy of the candidate’s passport
- The scanned copy of the candidate’s academic transcript
The above documents shall be attested by the Indian Embassy of the candidate’s respective country or from the Embassy of India.
- After the above procedure, the candidate shall be registered for admission to his/her desired Program, subject to the confirmation of his/her eligibility, in accordance with the documents provided.
- Once the candidate’s eligibility has been confirmed, he/she will be required to deposit the following:
- The application fee of US $250/-, through the bank transfer to the University Bank account, quoting the candidate’s Name and Passport Number.
- On receiving the above amount, the Institute shall send an Eligibility Confirmation Letter to the candidate, asking him/her to deposit US $1000/- for the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL), for him/her to apply for the VISA.
- On the receipt of the VISA, the candidate shall travel to India and settle the balance of fees.
- The Faculty of the respective course shall then check the original documents, and confirm the candidate’s admission. The candidate shall then be issued a bona fide certificate on the basis of his/her proof of the residency of India, and his/her proof of the residency in his/her home country.
- The candidate shall thereafter go for FRRO Registration.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous