After having cleared cutoff scores at MBA Institute, you will be invited for Group Discussion and now it is must for you to practice with variety of GD topics.
Read and develop points for discussion and make sure that you are concluding with conviction:
Soft skills can’t be improved overnight
For the Motion
• Soft skills helps to create a good understanding with your client at the same time increases the chances for you to gain more projects and revenue
• Skill is a set of combination of knowledge, talent and stability hence, to acquire all these qualities on must certainly get the soft skills
• Soft skills includes accepting responsibility for your own behavior, not fearing for the mistakes or the work committed and being good with the people specially when they are kind
• Accepting the negative feedback and non-verbal communication also matter the most as it depicts your positive language of the body
• A good soft skills first step is to improve the communication skills for which to become a good listener also matters the most.
• Practice speaking, create good learning skills and communicate more with the people in positive manner. With more practice, it would be easy for you to leave soft skills.
• Soft skill is an important part of the individual contribution to organization success.
• It is a sign of standard qualifications of which people must get training from the moment they deice to join the organization. This helps to create a good communication with other team members.
To have a good communication skills, understanding and negotiation skills matter a lot in a healthy business environment. However, it needs time and patience with a good approach and initiation from your end as well. It certainly cannot get improved overnight, but if you work hard and try to look forward to achieve the goals with your hard works, then success is not so far. All you need is lot of training and good practice that would help to pace up your understanding level and this give you more success in the short span of time.
Against the motion
• Criticism, asking question, annoying people, talking behind their back are nothing but the sign if not having good soft skills. This could hamper the entire working environment.
• If soft skills are not learnt, it would create a gap in the social interaction
• If you don’t have soft skills, the successes path would be pretty much challenging for you to achieve
• To learn soft skills needs time and patience but if efforts are not put from your end, it will come to notice of either members and you will be isolated completely.
• If there are no soft skills that are leant, it creates a negative impression and you may have to face struggles as well.
Soft skills play an important role to create a good rapport with the client, increase the communication with them and understand their needs and accordingly offer these services. However, if soft skills are not present in your tine, you will be considered as rude and trying to be confidence, which would in turn result to nothing but a great drawback of losing your project and this loosing the revenue for your business too. Say whether it is dealing with boos, talking with clients or having word with the customer, without soft skills, you cannot get good result. However, it is equally important to get training and know the etiquettes for the same to avoid further issues.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous