- IIFT Registration Start Date: July 2018
- IIFT Registration End Date: September 2018
- Last date to apply online and submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals and NRIs: 15th February 2019
- Written Examination: November 2018
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
IIFT 2018 Eligibility
- Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 year's duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by October, 2019.
- There is no age limit for the candidates
The candidate who takes admission in the Programme on provisional basis but fails to secure the minimum percentage in the Bachelor’s degree examination is liable for cancellation. Such candidate should immediately inform the Institute on declaration of his/her results. Candidates who do not inform the Institute of such a situation, their admission will automatically stand cancelled on October, 2019. No request for extension of time for re-evaluation, etc. will be entertained.
IIFT 2018 Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
The IIFT written entrance exam will be a multiple choice objective type test in English with questions from the following areas:
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis
Click & Read Complete Module on IIFT
Click & Study Top 5 Reading Comprehension Passages with Q & A
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous