- IIFT Registration Start Date: 1st September 2021
- IIFT Registration End Date: 15th October 2021
- Last date to apply online and submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals and NRIs: February 2022
- Computer Based Test: 5th December 2021
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 year's duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
IIFT 2022 Eligibility
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by October 2021.
- There is no age limit for the candidates
The candidate who takes admission in the Programme on provisional basis but fails to secure the minimum percentage in the Bachelor’s degree examination is liable for cancellation. Such candidate should immediately inform the Institute on declaration of his/her results. Candidates who do not inform the Institute of such a situation, their admission will automatically stand cancelled on October 2022. No request for extension of time for re-evaluation, etc. will be entertained.
IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
The IIFT written entrance exam will be a multiple choice objective type test in English with questions from the following areas:
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous