Updated : Tuesday, 1 November, 2016 10:00 AM
It Is Time For Action For Achieving Scores At IIFT
Besides the point that final reverse counting of days has begun and focused aspirants like you is bubbling with the confidence to take on IIFT 2017.
It is time for action for achieving scores at IIFT but be informed on some expert’s advise as follows :
- Ensure that your admit card is intact and for downloading admit card click here (http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php)
- Recheck the venue of the exam centre well in time so that you should remain calm and composed with highly focused mind on clearing IIFT with high scores
- Your identity documents in either form of Passport / E-card / Driving license / PAN card or College I-Card should be ready with you
IIFT 2016 will be conducted on 27th November 2017
Following is the refreshed suggestions :
- Keep on reading editorials of the Newspapers and listen to All India Radio at 9.15 pm for news analysis and features as this will give you immense confidence to clear General Knowledge and Awareness section in IIFT
- For reading comprehension in IIFT, you need to maintain a speed and read very quickly but ensure that you are understanding the context of RC because there will be some hidden messages and the questions will be based on these messages in RC.
- For Quantitative Ability and DI, ensure that your Mathematical skills are being utilized in a quicker method but with accuracy
Ensure that you remain focused particularly for calculation intensive QA&DI
Team MBA Rendezvous wishes you all the Best!
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous