MBA aspirants who are wishing to take quality education must note that IMS has globally accepted trimester based continuous assessment and all programmes are AICTE approved
IMS Ghaziabad was founded in 1990.The flagship program of the B school is Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The two–year full time PGDM program has been accredited the MBA–equivalent status by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and the AICTE. The program is also accredited by the National Board of Accreditation.
The total seat intake for PGDM at IMS Ghaziabad is 360. The total fee of the PGDM program is Rs. 7, 95,000.
IMS uses CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA scores for short listing candidates for the PGDM program. The final selection is based on the performance in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA + GD-PI + Written Aptitude Test (WAT).
Merit list parameters:
Admission to PGDM Programme is selective and based on a combination of factors including academic and professional achievement, performance on a standardized test and strong communication skills. The merit is prepared on the basis of parameters given below:
Selected candidates will be called for GD-PI. The venue for GD-PI will be IMS Ghaziabad or online mode, whichever seems convenient to the candidate. The upcoming GD/PI date is 12th February 2021
Loans & scholarships on offer
- Scholarship on the basis of Qualifying Exams
Marks in qualifying Exam
Scholarship for the 1st Year
CAT Score > 80 percentile
20% of the tuition fee
CMAT Score > 80 percentile
20% of the tuition fee
MAT Score > 90 percentile
20% of the tuition fee
- Scholarship on the basis of Academic Background
Eligible students from any of the below mentioned graduation courses would be receiving scholarship only for First Year of PGDM Program as per below mentioned criterion:
A) B. Tech/BE/B.Arch
- Marks > 70% throughout Academics (10th, 12th & Graduation) - 20% of the Tuition Fee of 1st year
- Marks 60% - 70% throughout Academics (10th, 12th & Graduation) - 10% of the Tuition Fee of 1st year
B) Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountants/ Company Secretary
- Marks > 70% throughout Academics (10th,12th & Graduation) - 20% of the Tuition Fee of 1st year
- Marks 60% - 70% throughout Academics (10th,12th & Graduation) - 10% of the Tuition Fee of 1st year
C) Other Degree Courses
- Marks > 75% throughout Academics (10th,12th & Graduation) - 20% of the Tuition Fee of 1st year
- Marks 65% -75% throughout Academics (10th,12th & Graduation) - 10% of the Tuition Fee of 1st year
- Special Scholarship for the students of sister group institutions
Students from IMS Engineering College & IMS UC Campus, Adhyatmik Nagar will be given a special scholarship of 10% of the tuition fees of 1st year over and above the aforesaid scholarship.
- Special Scholarship for the students of following Universities
Students from the following universities will be given a special scholar ship of 10% of the tuition fees of 1st year over and above the aforesaid scholarship: Delhi University, Jawahar Lal Nehru University and Jamia Millia Islamia University.
- Defence Personnel dependent Scholarship
The candidates, belonging for defence family will be awarded with the scholarship of 10% of the tuition fee for the first year of PGDM.
- Scholarship on the basis of Merit
Gold and Silver Medals are also awarded to students who stand First and Second in aggregate scoring of PGDM Program along with cash award of Rs 50,000/- & Rs 25,000/- respectively.
- Siblings Scholarship
- Waiver of 20% of tuition fees of first year only.
- The scholarship will be available for real siblings only for PGDM only.
- The scholarship will be given after the submission of affidavit by the parents with some legal document endorsing the sibling relationship along with photo id of parents.
Following are the key Placement 2020 highlights:
- Highest Domestic Salary @ CTC 12 LPA
- Highest International Salary offered is Rs. 16.69 LPA
- Average package of Top 50 students is above Rs.9 LPA.
- Average Salary for the PGDM 2018-20 batch recorded so far is Rs.6 LPA
IMS Ghaziabad continues to receive profiles from various domains such as Consulting, Banking, Finance, FMCG, Consumer Durables, Automobile, Manufacturing, Insurance, IT, Telecom, Retail, Logistics, Media, E-commerce, etc.
Some Prominent recruiters who hired the PGDM 2018-20 students are Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Federal Bank, ITC, Mondelez, Godrej, Amul, Saint Gobain, ITC, Ameriprise Financial, Protiviti, Wipro, Kuehne Nagel, ICICI Group, Berger Paints Bajaj Finserv, S&P Global Market Intelligence, IDFC First Bank Bank and many more.
Some of the famous alumni of this B school are:
- Ashwani Soin, Chief Operating Officer, On Site Diagnostic
- Vishal Pant, Executive Editor, India Today
- Mr. Avneet Gupta, Associate Director, IBM
- Rupesh Kuchhal, General Manager, Hanwha
- Ranju Kapoor Malhotra, Director (Banking Operations), Victor Group of Companies
- Punit Malhotra, Senior Vice President, HSBC
- Naveen Tondon, Head Policy & Strategy, Apple
- Nitin Sharma, Senior Vice President – Global Distribution, 9X Media
- Bishwa Mohan Jha, Vice President, Graphisads
- Mirza Mohd Kashif Beg, AVP, YES Bank
- Tanu Garg, Manager, EY
One of the key contributors to an intensive learning experience is living on campus. A well furnished and aesthetically designed hostel with separate wings for boys and girls has been constructed with lush green lawns with an eco-friendly environment. The hostel also provides hygienic meals, laundry and ironing facilities, round the clock transport facility, a PCO with STD and ISD facility which gives students a homely as well as a professional atmosphere. Also there are various clubs at IMS Ghaziabad namely: Finance Club, Marketing Club (Markwizz), Saksham: The HR Club Evidence of excellence, Aayam Operation Club. IMS has well-furnished air-conditioned spacious classrooms and lecture halls gives the future managers and technocrats a focused arena to develop their personalities.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous