The Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) was established in 1988 under the aegis of the Birla Academy of Art and Culture. The Institute is supported by the B. K. Birla Group of institutions. Since its inception, the Institute has strived for providing quality management education to its students. The objective is to groom young managerial talent and equip them to launch their management careers successfully.
Pat Riley said, “Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better”
How is excellence achieved?
The curriculum is designed to provide a deep knowledge of the management subjects and cater the demands of the industry. This is achieved by constantly updating the curriculum in response to dynamic changes in the business environment.
There is a conscious effort to enhance the classroom experience of the students by inculcating interactive case discussions, role plays management games, workshops, industry visits. The aim is to ingrain entrepreneur and leadership skills enriching their educational journey. The students are on a journey that not only transforms them into leaders but also makes them aware of their potential.
Eminent guest speakers are also invited to impart knowledge from their experiences. This gives them a glance into the practical world of business.
In the era of Globalization, the demand for trained professionals has been increased drastically. Hence, the updated curriculum and value-based teaching methodology cater to students and industry demands.
The BIMTECH Advantage
The value of BIMTECH lies in its three decades of delivering academic excellence with holistic development of the students.
- Students are trained to optimally utilize the given resources and work efficiently in a complex business environment
- The Institute has top-notch infrastructure facilities, fully residential WI-FI campus and well- equipped library
- Strong industry based linkages through its MDPs, Short Term and Live projects with industry to enhance quality learning.
- Various events are conducted to provide a platform for productive interactive sessions to motivate students and amplify their leadership qualities
- A scholarship of Rs. 2,00,000 each is available by way of partial waiver of fee to the admitted candidates from merit category on the basis of their CAT/XAT/GMAT percentile subject to a minimum benchmark of 85 percentile irrespective of their choice of the course.
An Emblem of Excellence
The Institute provides opportunities to students to tap into their potential and shapes them to acquire leadership qualities and become global leaders. The students acquire knowledge and analytical skills through a rigorous academic curriculum, MDPs, Short Term and Live projects with industry. It will be a good opportunity for students to apply at this Institute to build their management career.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous