Last Date to Apply at FORE : December 22, 2017
FORE School of Management has been keen on providing value-based management education for budding managers for tomorrow.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2018 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Monday, October 1, 2018, and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Exam scores accepted - CAT 2017/XAT 2018/GMAT (2016-18)
- Register and Apply for FORE School of Management.
- Short-listing for Written Ability Test (WAT), General Awareness Quiz (GA-Q) and Personal Interview (PI) will be based on XAT/CAT/GMAT score.
- Final selection is based on CAT/XAT/GMAT scores, performance in the WAT/GA-Q/PI, academic performance and work experience.
The Institute focuses on holistic development of the students through interactive classroom sessions, presentations, workshops, industry-relevant curriculum, seminars etc. Students get various opportunities to upgrade their professional skill-sets and leadership qualities through summer internships, live projects etc.
Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Apply Now!
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous