MAT is being conducted on 5th Sep 2021 and now few days are left hence, it will be advisable to note following tips :
You must keep yourself updated
You should update on the latest events and current affairs. In order to do so, read newspapers, watch TV news on daily basis and which will enhance and update your knowledge. This is the most important preparation strategy as far as working on your Current Affairs is concerned. If you are studying for MBA entrance exam, you must thoroughly read the newspaper daily.
You must be aware of on the developments in the corporate world
One should have a great knowledge of Indian & Global Environment for a separate Section in order to crack MAT 2021.
Prepare with focus and do SWOT regularly
The best way to revise is to revise through the notes you prepared while preparing for MAT 2021.
Preparing notes helps in the revision process and it also helps you in recalling the things you've learnt in the past. It is time to go through to all your notes and don't get stuck to any particular topic.
September MAT 2021 Sections
Paper 1 : Language Comprehension
Paper 2 : Mathematical Skills
Paper 3 : Data Analysis
Paper 4 : Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
Paper 5 : Indian & Global Environment Section
Each section will comprise of 40 questions with allotted marks of 30, 40, 35, 30 & 15 respectively.
Must Do Tips
- Stay confident
- Don’t waste time on one single question. Ensure that you complete the exam paper in 2 hour 30 minutes, so that you have enough time to revise and look for mistakes.
- Be very sure of your answer before proceeding
- Do not get bogged down with complicated or lengthy calculations
- Use guessing intelligently and deploy the Selection by elimination method
- Learn how to work backwards, i.e., plugging the most attractive option in the question and see if it makes sense
- Convert quantities freely like ¼ is nothing but 25% of any given quantity.
- In questions that ask you to select a valid conclusion, always choose the one conclusion that must definitely follow from the information you are given and vice-versa.
- Pay special attention to words like “all,” “some,” or “none” when you read the factual information each question gives you
- Pay attention to negative prefixes also, such as non-, un-, or dis-
- Pay special attention to negative numbers when they are used in some questions
- Pay close attention to the word “ONLY” and to the phrase “IF AND ONLY IF”
- Don’t stick to one question for too long
- Aim to answer as many questions as you can
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous