MBA aspirants who are taking MAT 2021 Exam on 5th Sep 2021(PBT) & 21st Sep 2021(CBT) must be at the stage of revision. But still you might require some tips to be equipped with relevant information.
Following are the top five tips for cracking MAT exam :
- You got to be very sure of your answer before proceeding
- Please do not get bogged down with complicated or lengthy calculations
- Guess intelligently when required and deploy the selection by elimination method.
- When you read the factual information each question gives you, pay special attention to words like all, some, or none
- Continue to aim to answer as many questions as you can
Pattern of MAT Exam
|Section No.||Section||No. of Questions||Time Suggested(Minutes)|
|3||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Do not forget to download Admit Card
- Candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx.
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate's Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
Since you have already prepared for exam so now it is the time to think over for revision only and cement your pluses so that you can bank on them.
Continue to have positive outlook with confidence of cracking MAT 2021.