Keep yourself updated
Keep an eye of developments in the corporate world
Prepare, Organize and revise notes regular
Sections with Questions in MAT exam covers five sections
On the day of exam
- Stay confident
- Don’t waste time on one single question. Ensure that you complete the exam paper in 2 hour 30 minutes, so that you have enough time to revise and look for mistakes.
MBA aspirants require few tips to crack MAT
- Be very sure of your answer before proceeding
- Do not get bogged down with complicated or lengthy calculations
- Use guessing intelligently and deploy the Selection by elimination method
- Learn how to work backwards, i.e., plugging the most attractive option in the question and see if it makes sense
- Convert quantities freely like ¼ is nothing but 25% of any given quantity.
- In questions that ask you to select a valid conclusion, always choose the one conclusion that must definitely follow from the information you are given and vice-versa.
- Pay special attention to words like “all,” “some,” or “none” when you read the factual information each question gives you
- Pay attention to negative prefixes also, such as non-, un-, or dis-
- Pay special attention to negative numbers when they are used in some questions
- Pay close attention to the word “ONLY” and to the phrase “IF AND ONLY IF”
- Don’t stick to one question for too long
- Aim to answer as many questions as you can
MAT Exam Related Articles
|Mock Questions on DI & LR||Top 15 RCs|
|100 Question & Answers on QA||MAT Exam Pattern 2021|
|MAT Admit Card||MAT Participating Institutes 2021|