Published : Monday, 12 December, 2016 3:21 PM
MAT Feb 2017 – Important Dates Announced
MAT February Exam Dates are OUT! Exam will be held on 5th February 2017 Paper Based and 11th February Onward Computer Based
Entrance Test for MBA, PGDM and Allied Programmes of over 300 Business Schools.
Candidates can take MAT as Paper Based Test on 5th February 2017 or Computer Based Test from 11th February 2017 onwards.
Graduates in any discipline, Final year Students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
• For Candidates who complete the Online Registration By
1. Uploading digital image of photograph,
2. Uploading digital image of signature, and
3. Online Payment
Last Date for Online Registration - 27th January 2017 (Friday)
Note – In this case, do not send the printout of the Registration For. However, the candidate should retain a Printout of Registration Form for reference.
• For Candidates who affix the photograph and sign the printout of Registration Form and
• For Candidates who make the payment through Demand Draft (DD) or Online Payment
Last Date for Online Filling – up of Form – 24th January 2017 (Tuesday)
Last Date for Submission of duly completed Printout of Registration From at AIMA, New Delhi – 27th January 2017(Friday)
Note – In this case, send the Print out of Registration Form. DD is also to be sent along with the Printout of the Registration Form, if the payment was made through DD.
How to Apply
Candidates can choose any One of the three Modes of Apply
- Register online at with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card) payment of Rs. 1200/- . Detailed procedure is given on the website link or
- Register online by making payment of Rs. 1200/- through Net Banking. Detailed procedure is given on the website link or
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1200/- in favour of All India Management Association payable at Delhi from any bank. Register Online along with the DD Details.Detailed procedure is given on the website link
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous