In 2016, Indian Institute of Management Jammu was started under the mentorship of Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML). In the last decade, Jammu has emerged as a pivotal educational hub in India. IIM Jammu is currently operating from the Old University Campus, Canal Road, Jammu. The proposed campus is under-construction. It is spread across 200 acres and is being built with state-of-the-art infrastructure in Jagati, in the outskirts of Jammu City. An off-campus of IIM Jammu is also being set in Srinagar.
IIM Jammu offers the following management programmes to its students:
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Executive Certificate Program in Digital Marketing
The courses are taught by a bunch of talented and dynamic faculty members at IIM Jammu. Along with the core faculty members, visiting faculty from IIM Lucknow, IIT Delhi, NITIE, and AALTO university also visit the campus.
Let us take a look at the courses offered at IIM Jammu in detail.
IIM Jammu 2019-21: Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- IIMJ PGP 2019-21 is two-year, full-time MBA program
- The number of seats in IIMJ PGP 2019-21 are 140
- The IIM Jammu PGP 2019-21 program is trimester based
- The exam score considered for shortlisting the candidates for IIM Jammu admission process 2019 is CAT 2018 cutoff percentile
- The IIM Jammu selection process 2019 consists of a Personal Assessment (PA) round which comprises of a WAT and PI
- The IIM Jammu 2019 admissions process will be carried under the Common Admission Process 2019 (CAP 2019) by IIM Ranchi
- The MBA-first year (1-3 trimesters) consists of core subjects
- The MBA-second year (4-6 trimesters) consists of elective subjects
- In addition to the above, students need to undergo:
- Audit Courses: Max 2
- Projects with a Faculty: Courses of Independent Study (CIS)
- Student Exchange Program: Merit Based
- Live Projects: National and International
- Pedagogy is largely case-study based. In addition, group and individual projects, presentations, business games, simulation exercises, role play, and field visits.
IIM Jammu 2019-21: Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) will be launched in the academic year 2019-21.
IIM Jammu 2019-21: Executive Certificate Program
- IIM Jammu Digital Marketing is a 5-month online course conducted over the weekend
- The LIVE lectures are given by IIM Jammu faculty members
- Eligibility for Indian applicants is to be graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government)
- Eligibility for International applicants is to complete graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country
- The fee for the IIM Jammu digital marketing executive course is INR 70000 (+GST) for Indian students and USD 1600 for international students
- After successful completion, the participants will be awarded an Executive Certificate in Digital Marketing by IIM Jammu
- The executive course is conducted via Talentedge.in.
|IIM Jammu Admission Criteria 2019||IIM Bangalore Fee Structure|
|IIM Bangalore Courses||CAT Exam Details|
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous