Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies offers Two Year Full Time MBA programmes - Mumbai & PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad Programmes for academic year commencing from June 2015.
- MBA Core
- MBA-Actuarial Science
- MBA-Capital Market
- MBA-Pharmaceutical Management
- Admissions to all these programs are through NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT2016) followed by Group Discussions/ Personal Interview.
Important Dates – Registration/ Exam Dates/ Result Dates
NMAT 2016 Notification is Out
NMAT 2016 Registration Dates are from 2nd July 2015 to 5th October 2015.
NMAT 2016 Exam dates are from 6th October 2015 to 19th December 2015.
NMAT 2016 Results will be out on 15th January 2016
NMAT 2016: The Admission Procedure and Admission Test of following full time MBA - Mumbai & PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad Programmes for academic year commencing from June 2015.
|Name of the program||Number of Seats|
|Two year full time programme having concentration in any one of the following area:|
2. Information Systems
4. Operations & Decision Sciences
|MBA Human Resource||60|
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management||60|
NOTE: For NMAT 2016, candidates can apply for more than one Program
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- Full Time Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in first attempt. The candidate must have completed graduation in the stipulated duration as per the respective University/Institution awarding the degree. Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Valid GMAT score of 600 and above (GMAT score for last 3 years up to October, 2015 will be considered) for the international candidates.
- Admission is subject to getting clearance for the candidate's Government (if required) and a student visa from the Indian Embassy in your country.
- For all the Full Time programs candidates with two years and more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred.
NMAT 2016: Exam Paper Pattern
NMAT 2016 would be an objective type multiple-choice test, i.e. there will be no descriptive type questions. Also there will be no negative marking. This shall encourage the candidates to take the test in a confident manner and to take calculated risks while answering and not drop a question for the fear of deduction in marks. This system of no negative marking has been adopted by NMIMS as per the current ‘best global practices and psychometric principles’.
NMAT 2016: Sections of Exam Paper
|Sr. No||Section||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
- NMAT is a comparative exam and not self – performance oriented, i.e. it is important for you to perform well relative to other candidates in each of the 3 sections of the test as the score of each section and the overall score will be used to shortlist the candidate for the second stage of the selection process as well as in the final ranking.
- Candidates will get admission if they meet the required standards of a two-stage selection process. All eligible candidates are required to appear for the computer based NMAT to be conducted across the country. Short listed candidates will have to appear for group discussion and personal interview which will be held in Mumbai only.
NMAT 2016: CBT (Computer Based Test)
The NMAT-2016 is a computer-delivered test where each candidate gets a randomly generated exam from a pool of questions. The number of questions, difficulty levels and the time limit for each of the sections is predetermined and, under normal administration conditions, are the same regardless of when and where the test is administered. The test is non-adaptive in which the computer will display questions one at a time.In NMAT 2016, candidates can choose the order of three test sections. Each section has an allotted section time and the candidate has to complete the section including answering and reviewing the questions in the given section time limit.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous