Published: Wednesday, 22 June, 2016 12:15 PM
World’s leading US Business Schools come to India
The QS World MBA Tour, the world’s leading series of career and education events for aspiring MBAs, brings top American Schools to India from 30thJuly –6thAugust, building on the great success of recent events. The fair gives prospective MBA candidates a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers from around the world.
- Who? Meet top US business schools including Boston, Emory, Georgetown, G. Washington, Mc Combs, Michigan Ross, Rice, Urbana-Champaign, Vanderbilt and many more.
- When? 30th July to 6th August 2016
- Where? Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore
- Why? It is the best chance for candidates to meet with and ask questions to the Admissions Directors of leading American business schools.
- How? Register online at www.topmba.com/rendezvous
In addition, the QS World MBA Tour offers US$1.7 million worth of exclusive scholarships every year. These scholarships for top business schools are available only to attendees of the fair.
For more information and a full schools list please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous