MBA is one of the most coveted degrees in today’s times. There is an array of institutes offering MBA courses in various specialisations. MBA is not only a degree but an experience you live for 2 years wherein you evolve as a management professional with leadership skills, interpersonal skills and mentoring skills. An MBA degree transforms you into a complete professional but it equally depends on the institute you choose to pursue your degree
Amidst a sea of choices, one institute that truly stands up to its name is Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (Formerly MRIU). Manav Rachna implies “Creating Individuals”. MBA Rendezvous brings you the Top 10 reasons why you should opt for an AICTE approved MBA program at the prestigious Manav Rachna located in Faridabad, Delhi NCR
1. Focussed Learning: FMS focuses on applied and experiential learning with well designed robust courses - MBA with Dual Specialisation, MBA (HRM ) and MBA (Healthcare Management).
2. Makes you Employable: The programs have been designed jointly with the industry leaders like Fortis and KPMG. 4-Tier Mentorship Program is also offered for the overall development of the student and to link students with their peers and various professionals. 40 Hours of SAP training with regular industry exposure has been included in the curriculum to make students employable. Students also get a chance to learn foreign languages such as French, German, Spanish and many more. These factors enhance their employability – both domestically and internationally.
3. World Class Facilities: Manav Rachna boasts of technologically superior and spacious classrooms, hostel rooms and cafeteria with all the latest facilities. The labs and digital library are RFID, Smart Card and Wi-Fi enabled.
4. Student Centric Campus: The campus is for the students, by students and of the students which is always alive and bustles with various student activity clubs focusing on dance, art, literary, theatre, photography, health and CSR.
5. Distinguished Faculty: The faculty at MRIIRS has been derived from reputed institutes such as IIMs and IITs with extensive years of relevant experience.
6. Holistic Development: The management school at Manav Rachna offers a Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) which ensures a holistic and comprehensive development of students into able professionals.
7. International Tie-Ups: MRIIRS has tie-ups with various reputed institutions in foreign countries to provide global exposure to its students.
8. Scholarships & Loans: MRIIRS believes in honouring students for their hard work and thus, there is a continuous review of the students’ academic performance and the deserving candidates are provided scholarships with up to 100% tuition waiver. Also with a tie-up with Punjab National Bank, those who need can apply for education loan as well.
9. Rankings Say it All: With many feathers added to its cap, MRIIRS has a Grade ‘A’ accreditation by NAAC with FMS ranked among the Top Management Institutions in ‘India Rankings 2018’ by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
10. Able Allies : FMS admits students after a rigorous process of selection including GD and Personal Interview. There is a healthy competition amongst students which drives them to learn and do their best always.
With all these facilities offered to the students, conducive environment is maintained throughout the campus to help students develop the professional mindset, self-awareness and interpersonal influence. Students are also exposed to the latest developments in the industry through industry visits, guest lectures, peer interaction and much more.
Stay informed and stay inspired at MBA Rendezvous