Published : Thursday, 03 November, 2016 10:00 AM
Only 20 days left to Register for SNAP
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune for admission to various post graduate programs for the academic year 2016-17.
This test is held under the guidance of SIEC Deemed University. All institutes under Symbiosis International University have made the SNAP exam mandatory for taking admission in the post graduate programs.
Last Date to Register for SNAP 2016 is 22nd November 2016.
Different courses offered by different Symbiosis Institutes across Indiahttps://t.co/yL3u0PfDeB#SNAP2016 #SNAPRegistration #MBARendezvous pic.twitter.com/JN6EjHXe8k— MBARENDEZVOUS.COM (@mbarendezvous) October 29, 2016
SNAP 2016 : Registration Process
To register, CLICK HERE. The registration fee for SNAP 2016 test is Rs 1,500. However, candidates will have to apply for their desired institutes separately.
SNAP 2016 : How to apply for the test?
- Step I – Online Registration
• Register for SNAP test at http://www.snaptest.org/?utm_source=MBARendezvous&utm_campaign=mbarendezvous&utm_medium=Banner
• Fill in the required details and upload latest scanned photograph
• SNAP ID is generated
- Step II – Payment
4 payment options are available :
- Cash – After online SNAP 2016 registration, take a print out of ‘Axis Bank Challan’ from SNAP website. This will be in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank branch in your city.
NOTE : Candidate should keep the ‘Student copy’ as payment receipt. Sign the stamped ‘Symbiosis copy’ of the ‘Axis Bank Challan’ and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
- Demand Draft – Get a DD from any nationalized bank and courier it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat Address
- Credit Card - Make an online payment through using either a Master or Visa card
- Net Banking - Transfer the SNAP test fee to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat a/c through Net Banking
- Step III – Admit Card
- Print the admit card which will be available in December 2016.
- Preserve this authenticated Admit Card for the further selection processes of individual Institutes.
Register in #SNAPforMBA at @SNAPSIU and #SNAPTest is on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2016 (2.00pm to 4.00pm)https://t.co/PdmtJSCYKL#MBARendezvous pic.twitter.com/TRMkmRxNtC— MBARENDEZVOUS.COM (@mbarendezvous) October 24, 2016
As we prepare for any competitive test and once you do the revision properly, success will follow. The basic things we can to in the remaining last few days are :
- Work on your concepts : It is important to go thorough in most areas like statistics & geometry. There is important to have strong concepts to crack the SNAP 2016 successfully.
- Be Dynamic : Do not be disturbed or overwhelmed by past experiences of mock tests. Be confident but not over-confident.
- Be Informed : You should keep your eyes and ears open and collect data about previous year tests, competition, important dates, etc.
- Know your Strengths & Weaknesses : Understand what you are good at, which section, which particular area, etc. and where improvement is required?
- Develop your Strengths : Once they are identified, you need to build upon your strengths and ensure that they are concrete.
- Work on your Weaknesses : Ensure that you turn your Weaknesses into your Strengths through Hard work & Application. However, you can ignore certain areas you are not sure of or makes you confuse.
- Analyze& Strategize : Analysis about strength and weakness will help you strategies your test paper like which section to attempt first, how much time to spend on each section, what kind of questions to scan for solving at first, etc.
- Take help when required : Do not hesitate to approach your mentor or seniors at any point where you require our help. May it be analysis or strategising, you should have the right guidance.
MBA Rendezvous wishes all the best to our readers for SNAP 2016-17 Exam !!
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous