- If a candidate shortlisted for Achiever's Round decides to opt out of Achiever's Round and attends Regular Round, the candidate will not be eligible for scholarship.
- Shortlisting shall be based on curricular, extracurricular, and career achievements and profile (qualification, past academic performance, and work experience) of the candidates.
- The shortlist shall be drawn without XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score to facilitate interview process in January 2018. Scores shall be incorporated later on. Candidates are required to submit the competitive examination (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT) scores at the time of Achiever’s Round interviews.
- The final selection of the students will be based on
1.) Objective and leadership assessment (40% weightage)
2.) Past academic performance (15% weightage),
3.) Work experience, if any (10% weightage),
4.) Performance in face-to-face evaluation (30% weightage)
5.) Composite diversity index (5% weightage).
This is subject to obtaining desired proficiency in written communication and minimum score for each evaluation component, except work experience. The objective assessment shall be based on XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score and the leadership assessment shall be based on Individual Assessment in Group Activity (interaction with peers and evaluators).
- Shortlisting of candidates for PGDM for Regular Round shall be based on XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score.
Note: CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT scores are very much part of the evaluation and a candidate with unacceptable score will not get admission, even though (s) he may have been called for Achiever's round.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous