IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT), consisting of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
|APPLICATION SUBMISSION||July 2023 – 3rd week of December 2023|
|IBSAT 2023 Test||4th week of December 2023|
|IBSAT 2023 RESULTS||1’st week January 2024|
|SELECTION BRIEFINGS||2nd week of January 2024|
|SELECTION PROCESS||February/March 2024|
IBSAT is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (Declared as a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956), for students seeking admission to the following programs:
- 2-year full time MBA program at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur and IBS Bangalore (IFHE Off campus).
- 4-year Ph. D program (Full Time/Part Time) at IBS Hyderabad
- 2-year full time PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 5 IBS campuses - Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune
Alternatively scores from 2020 onwards of GMAT® /
For MBA/PGPM program
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2023.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2023. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2023.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2023 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
For Ph.D Program in Management (Full Time / Part Time)
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and
- Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks OR
- Post-graduation (full-time) in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, and Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a UGC recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks. Candidates who are offered admission are required to undertake the first year MBA courses as a prerequisite to continue in the PhD Program.OR
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks.
For Ph.D Program in Economics (Full Time)
Graduation with 50% and above marks and Post-graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks.
All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/ or post graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2023.
Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2023 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
MBA/PGPM Program Fee
|Campus||Fee (2 years)|
|IBS Bangalore (IFHE Off Campus)||12,06,000/-|
IBS KolkataIBS Pune
IBS DehradunIBS Jaipur
Candidates who qualify on the basis of IBSAT/ GMATTM/ CAT/ NMAT by GMACTM /XAT will be called for Selection process in February/March 2023. The final selection is based on performance in Group Discussion, Personal Interview and the past academic record.
Scholarships worth Rs.10 crores for class of 2023-25
- For toppers in management entrance tests IBSAT/NMAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT
- CFA/CA/CS/ICWA qualified
- Wards of IBS Alumni
- Wards of Defense Personnel (Serving/Retired)
- Physically Challenged Candidates
- Apply Now: https://admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat2023/registration/index.asp?utm_source=MBAR&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=IBSAT2023
- Download our App
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.ibsbusinessschool
- ios: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ibs-business-school/id1156004960?ls=1
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous.