Last date of submission for PGPM is extended to 15 June' 14 at MDI, Murshidabad
Last date has been extended for submission of Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) 2014-16
• Should be able to furnish valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT
• The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
• The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline.
• The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
• Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2014 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2014; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
Selection Process :
Candidates who are able to furnish valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT would be short listed on the basis of the details in the application form and the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT scores. Only the short listed candidates will then be called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interviews from 20th to 26th June, 2014 at the centers, viz. Kolkata, MDIM Campus, Jangipur, Raghunathganj, District – Murshidabad, and MDI Gurgaon
Last Date for Submission of Form has been extended to 15th June’ 2014.