On behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institute (XAMI), XAT will conducted on Sunday, January 5, 2014
Registration is on from 12th August & will close on 22nd November, 2013
Nature of Exam:
XAT 2014 exam will be having 2 parts – Part I and Part II, with 3 and 2 sections respectively. All the sections, except the essay part, were having Objective type Multiple Choice questions.
• Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (Math) - (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
• Verbal Reasoning and Logical Ability (English) - (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
• Decision Making - (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
• General Awareness - (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
• Essay Writing Section
Graduation in any discipline but must be completed by June 10, 2014
• XAT scores will be used by more than 110 B- schools
XAT 2014: Test centers
XAT 2014 will be conducted across 43 cities across India with two international centers Dubai and Kathmandu.
Stay informed and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous