I hope you enjoy reading this Article.
If you want me and my team to help you with your MBA College Selection and "Get Unbiased Advice", Connect with us on WhatsApp .
- Lavleen Kaur Kapoor
Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university or a deemed university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree and awaiting results can also apply.
Important Dates of XAT 2015
- Application starting Date - 12th August 2014
- Last Date for Applying – 22nd November 2014
- Last Date to Change Test City – 26th November 2014
- Downloading of Admit Cards – 18th to 31st December 2014
- Test Timings – 10.30 am to 1.30 pm
XAT 2015 will be conducted in 47 cities across India and in 2 International Cities outside India