Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
Xavier School of Human Resource Management
Are you excited by the opportunity to work with some of the most loved and iconic corporate companies and industries? Then come forward to prepare yourself a professional careers in management.
The Chief Programs
The two chief programs are listed below. MBA-Business Management (BM) offered by XIMB and MBA-Human Resource Management (HRM) offered by XaHR are designed to prepare professionals in management in the corporate sector,
BM offers specialization in:
- Systems and Analytics
- Strategic and General Management
HRM is a two-year course providing an integrated learning environment to enable students pursue a professional career in the Human Resource domain.
What You Can Achieve?
- Placement provides opportunities to students to get good information from the professionals about their expectations and requirements.
- The students can explore their talents and sharpen their pitches to the industry this results in increasing their recruitment possibilities.
Features of the Summer Placements
Both the courses has increased steadily from the last year. The average stipend for the BM program, is INR 74, 120; that of the HRM program is INR 88,880. Currently, stands at INR 3, 00,000 each. The top quartile average stipend for BM is 1.4 lakhs, while that of the HRM programme is 1.6 lakhs.
Reputed Companies Visited
67 companies have visited the campus to recruit from BM, while 35 recruiters have acquired from the HRM.
- The new recruiters include ITC, Bajaj, Philips, Royal Enfield, Titan, Microland, Puma, Wildcraft, Reliance Industries Limited, Schneider Electric, Hero Motocorp, ICRA, HealthKart, Future Generali, ACG Worldwide, and Apollo Munich; offering diverse profiles in both Business Management and Human Resource Management.
- Manufacturing, media & pharma saw the presence of companies such as Tata Steel, Boston Scientific, L&T, Times Group, and Vedanta, amongst others. Analytics & ITES profiles were offered by Wipro Technologies, TCS, Microland, Tiger Analytics, CBC, and Zycus.
- Recruiters of repute like Godrej, ITC, L’Oreal, Asian Paints, Britannia, Nestle, and Emami amongst others offered strategic roles in the FMCG sector, while BFSI & Insurance saw the participation by DE Shaw, ICICI, RBS, HSBC, Axis Bank, Reserve Bank of India, Yes Bank, Apollo Munich, Future Generali, CRISIL, and SBI Life.
- Deloitte, PwC, United Health Group, Ernst Young, and ICRA offered consulting roles for their summer internship program.
- Human Resource Management roles, in various talent & strategic profiles, have been offered by Godrej, Deloitte, DE Shaw, Bajaj, ICICI, Boston Scientific, TATA Steel, Wipro, L&T, BPCL, RIL, FEDCO, and ACG Worldwide, amongst others.
The students of both the campuses got indubitable opportunities, throughout the year.
We are excited to see your commercial skills and perspectives that meet our dynamic team.
Join us, Enhance Your Commercial Skills and Business Acumen to Build a Perfect Business Relationships!
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous