Created in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT) is one of the premier management schools in India. IMT is an autonomous, not–for–profit institute. Since its inception nurtures business leadership and grooms managers with skills and knowledge that are contemporary and meet industry needs on the face of rapid changes taking place in the industrial, financial and commercial world.
- Ranked 2nd by Times B-School Survey in Top Private B-School Category -2019.
- Ranked 3rd by CSR- Global Human Resource Development Centre in Supreme B-School Category- 2018.
- Ranked 4th by Business World in Top Private B-School Rankings- 2019.
- Ranked 5th by Business Today in Top Private B-School Rankings- 2019.
- Ranked 41st by NIRF in Management Category 2019-20.
- IMT Ghaziabad is AACSB accredited.
- All programs at IMT, Ghaziabad are AICTE approved.
- A huge alumni base of over 1000 students.
- IMT Ghaziabad has a lush green campus spread over 14 acres
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Programmes Offered
Post Graduation Diploma in Management
2 years- Full Time
PGDM (Dual Country Programme)
2 years- Full Time
PGDM (Banking and Financial Services)
2 years- Full Time
IMT Ghaziabad Executive PGDM
The PGDM (Executive) is a full-time AICTE approved and AACSB accredited 15-month programme in the nature of an accelerated MBA designed specifically for high-performing professionals with work experience. The programme brings a global perspective to the participants by developing close associations with leading business schools across the world.
IMT Ghazibad Eligibility
- A minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply, subject to submission of all mark sheets and pass certificate to IMT’s Academic Program office at a later date. Failing to do so will result in admission being cancelled.
IMT Ghazibad Admission Criteria
- Applicants must be registered for CAT-2021 or XAT-2022 or have taken/taking the GMAT (January 1, 2017 – February 28, 2021).
- In the case of the candidates applying on the basis of GMAT and score is not provided, processing of application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official GMAT score on or before February 28, 2021
- IMT considers the aggregate scores and does not have separate sectional cut-offs when short-listing applicants for Common Admission Proces
How to Apply at IMT Ghazibad
- Register yourself:
Register yourself filling in the details like your name, email id, phone number and the captcha asked.
- Fill online application form:
The online application form asks for details like name, DOB, gender, category, campus preferences, past academic performances, details of parents, work experience if any.
- Submit Test Scores:
The following test scores are accepted: CAT-2020 or XAT-2021 or GMAT (January 1, 2017 – FEBRUARY 28, 2021).
IMT Ghaziabad Application Form Instructions:
- Name of the Candidate: The applicant shall enter the full name as it appears on the applicant’s class X certificate.
- Date of Birth: Select the correct date of birth from drop-down list
- Gender: Select the gender from drop-down list
- Parent's Details: The applicant shall enter the full name of your parents
- Mobile No: Applicant shall also provide a valid mobile phone number (10-digit number without any prefix, i.e. 0 or +91
- Work experience The candidate must calculate and enter the work experience details done after completion of graduation. The candidate can select a suitable date from the date picker in the portal. Only professional (company, designation, profile, etc.) would be considered as relevant work experience. If you work in a family business, then designation and role should be well defined. It is mandatory to have a work experience for the Part Time Admissions process.
IMT Ghaziabad Selection Criteria
- CAT/XAT/GMAT best score
- Academic scores (10th, 12th and graduation)
- Performance in admission process
- Work experience details
IMT Ghaziabad Admission Process
- Candidate Instruction Manual: All shortlisted candidates will be sent across a Candidate Instruction Manual document before the commencement of the Admission process in February 2021 to familiarize themselves with the online process, do’s and don’ts and FAQs.
- Profile Detail form &? Submission of SOP (300 Words): Candidates need to fill in the details of basic profile, education background, work experience etc. into this form. In addition to this, candidates need to mandatorily submit a 300 word ‘statement of purpose’. The details of SOP will be given and space for same will provided in the Profile detail form.
- Video: All shortlisted candidates need to upload a one (1) minute video introducing themselves and their background, career aspirations etc. The same needs to be shot and uploaded in a given format and portal before the selection process begins in Feb 2021.
- Personal Interview: All shortlisted candidates need to participate in an online interview process with 2-3 panellists. The interview will be 15-20 min long and will be in online video format.
Parameters of the Personal Interview process:
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Analytical /Problem solving skills
- Business Affairs and General Awareness
- Domain knowledge
- Future Potential for employability
IMT Ghaziabad Fees
IMT Ghaziabad Placement
IMT Ghaziabad has always had an excellent placement record and has performed consistently in this area. . For the year 2019-20, the highest International offer was of INR 58.22 lacs, the highest domestic offer was Rs. 34 lacs and the overall average package of the entire class increased to approximately INR 13.7 lacs. 72 students had PPOs from leading companies on the basis of their performance during summer internship.
The batch received job offers from the sectors such as Advertisement, Analytics, Automobile, BFSI, Commodities, Consulting, E-Commerce, FMCD, FMCG, Food and Beverages, Healthcare, IT/ITES, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media/ Entertainment, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Telecom, Transportation, etc.
Placement Highlights 2018-20:
- Maximum CTC- 58.22 LPA
- Average CTC- 13.60 LPA
- Median CTC- 12.00 LPA
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd (Madura Fashion and Lifestyle)
- Emami Group
- Alliance Tire Group
- Odessa Technologies
- BARC (Broadcast Audience Research Council)
- Bridge Analytics i2i
- MG Motor India
- Maruti Suzuki
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd
- UltraTech Cement Ltd.
- United Breweries Ltd.
- SBI Cards
- SMC Corporation (India) Pvt Ltd
Batch Profile 2020-22
IMT Ghaziabad, as a responsible B-School, understands its role in grooming its students to live up to expectations in so much dynamic and evolving, as also very much complex, business world. The agility that the Institute has keeps it always relevant to industry as it flies with time.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous