KIITEE Management 2021 is the entrance examination conducted by KIIT School of Management (KSOM), Bhubaneswar for admission into MBA for the session 2021-2023. MBA aspirants can apply directly for KIIT School of Management (KSOM) through KIITEE Management 2021 or other National Level tests such as CAT / MAT / GMAT / KIITEE / CMAT and XAT.
How to apply
Candidates can pay the application fees through two modes: Online Mode and Offline Mode
- Online: Fill up application form & pay application fee online
- Offline: Application form, fill up & submit along with application fee of Rs.1250/- through DD
The exam will be conducted in the English language. The duration of the exam is two and a half hours. There will be 150 multiple type questions. For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted, and each right answer will be rewarded 3 marks each.
You must devote a good amount of time for KIITEE Management 2021 preparation. You might have appeared for other management exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, and IIFT etc, then preparing for KIITEE Management 2021 becomes a little easier, however, every candidate must give a minimum of three months to KIITEE Management 2021 preparations. Divide your KIITEE Management 2021 preparation strategy into phases. Below are a few tips to prepare your phase-wise KIITEE Management 2021 preparation strategy.
MBA Rendezvous has prepared a complete guide for you to excel in KIITEE
- Management 2021 a time-based (150 minutes) exam, hence, candidates must be able to cover theentire syllabus and at the same time have enough time for revision and practice. It has 150 questions in total, with the marking system of 3 marks for each right answer, and one mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- While preparing for the KIITEE Management 2021 exam make sure that you must pay equal and sufficient time to all the subjects. It is really important for you to know which all topics is your strength, and where all improvement is needed.
- You need to solve sufficient mock and sample papers before sitting for KIITEE Management 2021 and keep yourself updated with the current affairs and general awareness.
Challenge Yourself Everyday
- It is very important for you to categorize the syllabus. Categorise the topics of Management 2021 as the most difficult, difficult, moderate and easy as based on your calibre.
- Challenge yourself to attempt the maximum number of Mock papers. Set target of attempting 2-3 mock papers every week and keep a check on time.
- Learn more than one method to solve a question. During the exam, knowing more than one way of solving a question will help candidates in solving questions more accurately.
- Brush up your calculations and basics.
- One should make short notes during their preparations, and note down the formulae and tricks that they come across while preparing.
Keep a check on time
- While solving questions, you should keep a check on your accuracy levels.
- You must assess how much time it takes for you to solve each section and improve speed accordingly.
- Any exam preparation is incomplete without the right amount of revision and practice. Keep sufficient time in hand for last minute revision.
- Solving mock tests will help candidates to know their strategy and help them manage time. This way you will get a fair understanding of the subject.
- Look at all the formulae and theorems that you studied while preparing for Quant and Analytical Reasoning section. Revision really helps in strengthening what you have already studied.
Exam Day Checklist
- Carry KIITEE Management 2021 admit card (printed copy) as it is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam centre.
- You are required to carry a photo ID proof (original and photocopy), two recent passport size coloured photographs for identification purpose.
- Read the instructions given on the admit card and question paper before starting the exam.
- No electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phones, watch calculators, etc. are allowed inside the exam hall.
- KIITEE Management 2021 is conducted in computer-based test mode, hence you are not allowed to carry any kind of stationery including pens, pencil, paper, calculator etc.
Hope this preparation guide helps you to sort out your KIITEE Management 2021 reparation struggles. However, nothing can replace the continuous hard work and your determination to perform well.
Do not miss your chance to study at KSOM. Apply now - https://kiitee.fdsbase.com/
MBA Rendezvous wishes all the best to our readers for KIITEE Management 2021.