Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) was established in 1995 to perpetuate the memory of India's second Prime Minster, Bharat Ratna, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri. Since then, it has emerged as one of the prominent B-Schools in the country. It takes pride in being recognised as a pioneering institution providing value-based business education. It is a leading institution with a distinct philosophy that inculcates deep rooted Indian value system among young budding minds.
The Institute in its 26 years of existence continues to produce a cadre based of professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach who strive for corporate excellence from time to time and contribute effectively to the society as responsible citizens. The Institute provides quality-based business education to diversified student community representing nook and corner of India by adopting innovative teaching methodology, developing scientific temper, fostering industrial links and engaging in research.
Accreditations of LBSIM
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is now a coveted member of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB, USA) since 2014. The process of accreditation is currently in progress and will help the institute benchmark itself with the best business schools of the world. AACSB was founded in 1916 and established its first standards for degree programs in business administration in 1919. The association regularly reviews its accreditation standards and processes for opportunities to improve relevance, maintain currency, and increase value.
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited PGDM (General) and PGDM (Financial Management) programmes for a period of 3 years (2019-2022).
- The Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi has accorded equivalence to the Two Year Full-Time PGDM (General) and PGDM (Financial Management) programmes with MBA Degree of any Indian University for a period of3 years (2019-2022)
Admissions Open for PGDM 2022 BatchApply Now
Focal Points of LBSIM
- Developing professionals with vision & versatility in accordance with ethics, values and principles of Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri.
- Producing, grooming and nurturing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach, the essence of which lies in teamwork.
- Inculcating and nurturing the habit of lifelong learning through mandatory hours everyday for accessing, retrieving and using select learning resources.
- Imparting time-tested skill sets in lab environment; for example, imparting communication skills through audio-video recordings/displays.
- Providing regular class inputs by way of conceptual as well practical insights by eminent corporates and industry captains.
- Prompting and encouraging students to ideate with and implement creative/innovative ideas through various formal/informal student bodies like grids, clubs, etc.
- Reviewing academic curricula annually and modifying them through a three-way interaction process: Student/Alumni-Faculty Industry.
Unmatched Placement Records
LBSIM Delhi has an incredible record of excellent placement year after year. The maximum and average compensation packages at LBSIM have been rising consistently. 292 students participated in the LBSIM placement 2021. 310 offers from over 86 companies were made to the students, covering all major domains like Finance, Sales & Marketing, General Management, HR and Operations.
The following table shows the highlights of placement season (2019-21):
- Highest CTC Rs. 32 LPA
- Average CTC Rs. 9.2 LPA
- Median CTC Rs. 9.2 LPA
- Companies which visited the campus: 87
- Total no. of offers: 305
Top Recruiters of LBSIM:
- Financial sector: EY India, Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, Bain, Marsh India, EY GDS, Smartcube, ICICI Bank, SBI, HDFC Bank, YES Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank etc.
- IT and Research& Consultancy: Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra, NewGen Software, Collabera Technologies, and many more.
- FMCG and Others: Hackett Group, Canon India, NDDB Dairy Services, Marks & Spencer, Kelsa, Zomato, Unicharm, and many more.
- Engineering and Durables: Videocon, Whirlpool, Daikin, LG Electronics, Balmer Lawrie, Mahindra & Mahindra, Daikin, Honeywell and many more
- E-Commerce: Snapdeal, BookMyShow, Surpluss, Grofers and many more
- First-time recruiters included Capgemini, Marico, Vivo, HCL Technologies, Lenskart, ANZ bank, Randstad, Delhivery, Publicis Sapient, Clear tax, Landmark Insurance Brokers, NinjaCart.
LBSIM, Delhi consistently attracts the best students and talent from diverse geographies of the nation. The students are exposed to a multidimensional, multicultural, and challenging academic environment for two years. The institute inculcates the values like commitment, honesty & integrity, self-discipline, fairness & firmness, and the collaborative spirit amongst the students. The institute encourages students to learn beyond the boundaries of curricula through industry connect, social immersion programs, and rural immersion programs that shape their personalities as responsible citizens with a professional attitude.
LBSIM, Delhi offers a vibrant academic ecosystem to students and focuses on contemporary management research and high quality and large-impact teaching. The institute has a highly accomplished and dedicated faculty with a rich and diverse academic and corporate spheres experience. The programmes at LBSIM, Delhi, aim to influence leadership, innovative thinking, and constructive impact on community and business. The students at LBSIM maximize the opportunity to pursue wide-ranging courses that prepare them for future management careers by combining subject-learnings, internships, lectures, and workshops by eminent visiting faculty and business professionals.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous