Founded in 1991, MICA, formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad, is located in administrative headquarters of colourful state Gujarat. MICA is renowned for creating leaders in Strategic Marketing and Communication. MICA's curriculum focuses on human and experimental implications of knowledge and moulds its student with great power in creativity and logic. It is the first ever institute in India to have introduced a specialization course in Digital Communication Management.
Its spirit lies in its grasping of contemporariness, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures effective delivery of Strategic Marketing and Communication solutions to the industry, government and community. Today, it is the alma mater of professionals serving in leadership positions in some of the best-known companies in India and the world in marketing, brand management, research & analytics, advertising, media, digital, and other related businesses.
Here are some unique aspects of MICA Education.
- The distinguished group of MICA faculty have developed an innovative and engaging curriculum in Business Management, Governance (to learn about the current crisis of governance at international, national and local levels in the time of global crisis), Strategic Marketing, Communication, Marketing Analytics, Media and Entertainment Management and Digital Transformations. With the help of multiple technology platforms, gamification, animation and all other tools, MICA Ahmedabad is equipped to offer all programs and courses on-line. MICA ensures group interactions, faculty mentoring and a combination of recorded and live sessions. MICA is known to have strong expertise in online teaching since 2005.
- Students also learn from unique MICA offerings in Culture, Creativity and Entrepreneurship with courses such as Imagining India, Story Telling, Semiotics, Visual Cultures Learning and Industry Insights, Semiotics and Behavioral Architecture.
- The placements learning, industry collaborations and expert speaker series will begin upon arrival and will continue throughout your PGP program.
- MICA campus is green, beautiful and vibrant with student communities, cultural activities and festivals.
- MICA Ahmedabad hosts Centers of Excellence in Global Research, Case Study Development and International Partner Projects with the World Bank, UNICEF, Government of Gujarat and India. You will engage with all the Centers on campus for real life project learning.
- Students will also experience community engagement and real life learning through Rural Immersion, Urban Impact Projects and International Immersion. MICA plans for alternate project learning for you until the situation improves for field visits and travel related to Rural Immersion and International Immersion.
- MICA education emphasizes Life-Long Learning and Self-Transformation for the students.
- MICA nurtures a strong community of Alumni across the globe. You will go through continuous mentoring and networking advantages with MICA alumni who are leaders in multiple industry segments.
Attracting the best students, staff and faculty is the key priority and MICA plans to bring on board reputed academic professionals and explore new and exciting global collaborations. MICA also has the experience and the expertise to understand the momentous transformations underway on account of the Digital Revolution. There is a unique opportunity for all the stakeholders of MICA to take this understanding to the next level.
The Mudra Foundation for Communications Research and Education (MFFCRE) was set up in Ahmedabad in 1991 to provide training in communication– including advertising and related areas – to people so as to equip them thoroughly to practice the art and profession of Communication.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous