SNAP 2020 first slot has been done on 20th December 2020, and next will be conducted on 6th January 2021 and 9th January 2021 by Symbiosis International University SNAP 2021 Admit Cards were released on 5th December 2020. You had the best of intentions to study well in advance of your exam, but a last minute guide is always an important component needed during exam preparations.
Last Minute Preparation
- Set Goals - Set achievable daily or weekly goals for yourself like taking up 2-3 mock papers in a week.
- Plan Properly - Don't go into blind revision frenzy. Try and cover the last minute revision section wise and divide your study hours for General English, Analytical & Logical Reasoning & Quantitative, DI and DS. You can check the SNAP Syllabus here.
- Take short breaks - You need to rest your eyes and your brain. When you are exhausted, scroll some articles and news updates on your phone.
- Time Management - While solving the mock papers, keep a watch handy. See and record the time utilized on each section. Also, record how much time is spent in solving each reasoning and comprehensive question.
- Section Wise Time - The total mark is divided as 15:25: 20. Make sure you attempt the section you are best at, both time and mark wise. The total marks has been reduced from 110 to 60.
- No new topics in the last minute - If in the hurry, you have missed out on a topic in Analytical & Logical Reasoning and Quantitative, DI and DS, do not start it in the last moment. This will create more frustration and difficulty in remembering.
- Documents Ready - Make sure you have your SNAP Admit Card ready. Along with your admit card you need to produce an identity such as Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card etc. which should bear the same details mentioned in the admit card for authentication.
- General Tips - Have a healthy diet. No matter how stressed or tensed you feel, make sure to get some good quality sleep for at least six hours. There will be a lot of your friends creating chaos and confusion at this time. Try and avoid noise around you and keep yourself calm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I apply for the SNAP exam?
A. You can follow these steps:
- Register online on SNAP official website i.e. snaptest.org
- Upload your decent passport size photo during online registration.
- Make sure all the details are correct, later on, because you cannot change anything later.
- Pay the registration fee at the end.
Q. What is the syllabus for the SNAP exam?
A. SNAP syllabus is divided into 3 sections -
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, DI and DS
Q. Is there any negative marking in the SNAP exam?
A. Yes, there is negative marking of 25% with every wrong answer in SNAP exam
Q. Which all Colleges accept SNAP score?
A. You can visit the following link to check the colleges that accept SNAP score- https://www.mbarendezvous.com/colleges/mba-colleges-accepting-snap/
Q. What is the exam pattern like?
A. You can visit the following link to check the SNAP exam pattern
Hope these study hacks can help you to sort out your last-minute exam preparation struggles. However, nothing can replace the continuous hard work and determination of a student to perform well.
MBA Rendezvous wishes all the best to our readers for SNAP Entrance Exam.