SOIL Institute of Management, established in 2008 in Gurgaon, is a unique Business School for more than reasons than one. It offers a blend of academics and spirituality to students. SOIL is the result of the collaboration of 32 leading companies, backed by 25 NGOs, which puts it in a unique position of being an institute where professional skill and development, social well-being and ecological sustainability concerns are inculcated in the curriculum designed for students. From students’ perspective, this provides an opportunity for a truly holistic learning experience, where they are taught to look at business not in isolation but as an integral part of the society and environment.
SOIL offers students the right platform to hone their skills and transform into successful executives and entrepreneurs.
L-Life at Campus
worthwhile and enjoyable for students.
S-Student Centric Approach
At SOIL, students are the centre of all activities. The curriculum prioritizes their best interest, be it academic or co-curricular. Students get the best platform to discover and express themselves through the following initiatives of SOIL:
- Global Immersion Program-Intensive International Study Tour for students to equip them with a global perspective.
- Himalayan Retreat-Mandatory learning trip to a Himalayan village to enable students to make a difference to the life of people in the rural areas and learn from this enriching experience.
- Social Innovation Program-Students gain further practical knowledge, as they study, analyse and work with NGOs to create business plans for income generation, draft innovative funding initiatives and so on. The program truly coalesces academic theoretical knowledge with the practical world.
- India Train Journey- A guided train journey, to experience the diversity of cultures and business practices in India, knowledge that will prove to be handy for students in their professional lives.
Keeping the best interest of students in mind, SOIL offers an exciting and radical program-PGDM (Business Design), to enable them to meet the demands of the future world.
PGDM (Business Design)
Two Years Full Time
-Innovative and practical approach to learning, with over 400 hours of course fieldwork and 30% outside the classroom experiences.
-Integrates business with innovation and sustainability concerns, giving students a holistic perspective.
- Course specially created by top industry leaders.
-Profiles such as Brand Manager, Business Designer, Product Managers, Process Managers, Customer experience manager are available to students of the course.
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR PGDM 2022
- Students at SOIL are guided by a team of experienced and erudite faculty members.
- Faculty boasts of over 250 years of combined teaching experience.
- Faculty members have a strong research background, which means that the students get up-to-date knowledge.
- Regular interaction with experts from the industry, as part of the curriculum.
- Student-friendly, spacious and green campus equipped with modern facilities to make the students’ stay comfortable.
- Technologically enabled smart classrooms.
- Ample recreational facilities for students’ health and fitness needs:
- Table Tennis
- Billiards and Pool
- Yoga and Meditation
- Carrom Board
- A well-stocked library for students to make use of.
- A huge Multipurpose Hall (MPH) with capacity over 150 to host seminars and other large scale campus events.
L-Life at Campus
Students of SOIL enjoy an exciting campus life that extends beyond the classroom.
- SOIL stands witness to the memories students create, as they learn and excel in their professional and personal lives.
- SOIL brings out the best in students, as they express themselves through various clubs and committees, which form an integral part of the SOIL experience for students. Some of them are:
- Toastmasters Club
- Real Estate Club
- Cricket Club
- Quiz Club
- Yoga Club
- Cinema Club
- Investors Club
- Dramatics Club
The experience students gain from these club activities not only enriches their personalities but also makes their life at campus a joy.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous.