Keeping the situation of COVID-19 in mind, you get two options to write your NMAT 2020 exam:
- Test center with social distancing norms
- Online proctored exam from home
This article will tell you all the essential things you need to keep in mind if you have chosen the second option, i.e., online proctored exams from home.
- You can register for NMAT 2020 and choose to write the exam from home only if you have the mandatory infrastructure. The basic requirements are:
- Uninterrupted broadband or wireless internet connection
- Speakers and microphone
- Fully functional webcam or HD webcam or HD cam or HD camcorder with a video capture card
- Windows 10, Windows 10 home, Pro or Enterprise or Windows 8, 8.1or 7
- Browser Chrome 30+
Click here for details.
- Click here to check your system readiness.
- Schedule the exam by clicking on the “Book Exam” button and complete the “My Profile” section. You must upload a photo ID image and select three security questions. You must enter first name, last name, first name, and last name and re-enter first name and last name. Anytime the information is filled incorrectly, a red flag will be raised.
- You can choose the date, time slot, and location on a first-come first-serve basis (subject to slot availability). The date and slot confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 hours of scheduling the test.
- NMAT exam retakes can be scheduled as before. Click here for details.
- You can download NMAT 2020 admit card from the dashboard after payment is realized. You must show the admit card before the exam starts.
- You must log in 30 minutes prior or at max 15 minutes after the scheduled time. Any further delay will be considered as a no-show, and the exam fee will be forfeited.
- You will have to undergo a test taker identification process before the start of the exam.
- You must follow the below rules while writing the exam from home:
- Write the exam with no one around and on a clear desk.
- The laptop or desktop should be connected to a power source, and no other electronic devices should be in the room – like phones, headphones, calculators.
- No dual monitors allowed and cameras should be on throughout the exam.
- You will not be allowed to leave the room or sit or read the questions aloud.
- At all times, your ears should be visible to the invigilator.
- There should be no other windows or applications open while writing the exam.
- The proctor should get a 360-degree view of the room at all times.
- You are allowed to use 2 A4 blank sheets and a pencil. You must show them to the proctor at the beginning of the exam.
- In case there is any technical malfunction during the exam, the proctor will help/guide to resume the exam within 30 minutes. Any further delay will be considered as a NO show, and the exam session will expire. You will be required to re-schedule the exam, and the fee for that attempt will be forfeited.
Please Note: The NMAT 2020 exam fee will be forfeited if you cannot meet the system requirements and take the exam.
NMAT exam 2020 is scheduled between 4th November 2020 till 30th January 2021. Click here to register now.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous