Starting 2019, TAPMI Manipal, in collaboration with Mu Sigma, announced a one of its kind course in decision sciences and analytics for experienced professionals - Leadership through Analytics and Decision Sciences (L.E.A.D.).
Mu Sigma is the world’s largest data analytics firm providing data science solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Ranked among top 20 B-Schools in India, TAPMI Manipal has the prestigious Double Crown International Accreditation – AACSB and AMBA, along with A*** B-School Grading at National and State level given by CRISIL. It offers four ACITE approved, NBA accredited PGDM programs – PGDM, PGDM (BKFS), PGDM (Sales) & PGDM (HR).
The details of the newly launched L.E.A.D Program are:
- Duration: 11-Month
- Course Type: Post-Graduate Certificate Program
- No. of Modules: Three - Induction Module, Management & Leadership Module, and Experiential & Rea World Training Module
- Tuition Fee: INR 6 Lakhs
- Location: TAPMI, Manipal Campus and Mu Sigma, Bangalore Campus
Let us take you through: TAPMI Complete Guide
If you are a mid-level executive with 2 to 4 years of work experience and want to be part of the next-generational decision science leaders, TAPMI – Mu Sigma’s L.E.A.D. program is the right choice for you. Here are FIVE reasons you should apply for it:
Data – The Future
“Data” is the epicenter of today’s global industrial revolution driven by analytics and artificial intelligence. The L.E.A.D. program gives you a chance to learn, experience and contribute to this revolution on a first-hand basis.
Academic Rigor of TAPMI Manipal
- TAPMI has always been a pioneer of management education and continuously strives to create programs and courses that follow an action-based and outcome-centric curriculum.
- The L.E.A.D. program is a humble attempt towards cultivating exceptional leaders for the current and future digital age.
- TAPMI Manipal will be involved in conducting the six-month-long Management and Leadership Module, which will be interactive classroom sessions with TAPMI’s faculty.
- The focus will be on topics like foundations of management, digitalization, industry strategy, visualization, statistical and Math theory, design thinking, and communication & behavioral sciences.
Holistic Exposure at Mu Sigma
- Mu Sigma will be involved in providing real-world training to the students, ensuring experiential learning.
- As a participant of the L.E.A.D. program, you will get the following opportunities:
- Work with real-world decision scientists on live projects for customers
- Solve real problems and projects across multiple problem spaces
- Design innovation algorithms and work on innovation projects with Mu Sigma LABS
- Work on sales deals from end to end
- Run organizational programs and initiatives for Mu Sigma
- Build cross-functional understanding and work across teams like Sales, Fulfilment, LABS, Finance, Marketing, and HR.
- Mu Sigma will conduct the four-month-long Experiential & Real-World Training module, along with the induction program at the beginning of the course.
- The focus will be on Industry verticals like Digital Strategy, BFSI, Robotics, Supply Chain, AI, Fraud Detection, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, and participants will get a chance to work on live projects.
Building the New Era
The L.E.A.D. program formulated jointly by faculty at TAPMI Manipal and scientists & experts at Mu Sigma, Bangalore will have five-pronged focus:
- Leadership: Create a new leadership that is inquisitive, insightful and inspiring
- Organizational Structure: Build a new organizational structure that not only listens to the experts but also creates them
- Learning: Consistent cycle of next-gen learning, unlearning and relearning using newer modes
- Problem Solving: Follow the new Art of Problem-Solving (AoPSTM) based on – Learning Over Knowing, Extreme Experimentation over Expertise, and New IP (Interdisciplinary Perspectives) over Old IP
- Talent: Creating a new pool of talent to supplement the demand for data scientists and analytics experts.
Trainee Apprentice Leader
- At the end of the L.E.A.D. program, participants will be given a certification by TAPMI Manipal and Mu Sigma. Those getting a minimum CGPA (jointly decided by TAPMI and Mu Sigma) will be offered the position of Trainee Apprentice Leader in Mu Sigma with a minimum starting package of INR 8 LPA. As a trainee AL, you will get a chance to work with senior leadership of organizations. Click here to know more about the career prospects on completing the L.E.A.D. program.
To know more about the L.E.A.D. program highlights and admission process, click here.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous