IBSAT 2020 exam is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA programs of ICFAI Business Schools. The IBSAT 2020 exam will be held on December 26-27, 2020. A good way to practice for the exam is to write its mock tests. Click here - IBSAT Official Mock Test.
Programmes Offered by ICFAI Business School are:
What are Mock Tests?
- Mock tests are “practice” tests that are taken in a “simulated” environment.
- Practice tests/mock tests tell you your level of preparation. That is why; if they point out to a certain weak link it should be taken care of immediately.
- Mock Tests are neither easy nor tough than the actual exam. They are simply unpredictable like the actual test.
- Do analyze your mistakes through mock tests but don’t take them to your heart and lose confidence or become overconfident.
- Confidence is not dependent upon your performance in the final exam, but it is rather a state of mind that is dependent on your attitude and perception.
What are the benefits of taking the IBSAT
- Assess your preparation for the main examination. You will know which topics you have not mastered and get a clear understanding to focus future learning on weak areas.
- You will learn how much time to devote to each section.
- By taking mock tests, you will make sure that you will retain what you already know because knowledge unless used, can fade away. Research also supports this premise.
- You will become more confident about your test-taking ability.
- You will reduce test anxiety because you would already have practiced in a time-bound manner.
It may be that the difficulty level of the actual IBSAT2020 exam is different (higher or lower) from the given IBSAT official mock test. The mock test is provided for students to assess their preparation and get an idea about how the exam could be.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous