- Management education is a performing art, one has to develop the required skills and start delivering the results in stipulated time with the available resources.
- Understanding the human behavior is a key task to deal with staff, workers, subordinates, boss and customers.
- One has to learn working in a team. One can’t be successful in life unless s/he knows to work in and with a team.
- Ability and desire to learn and adopt with the new and changing world will be the key to success. Analytical skill will play a pivotal role in decision making.
- Excellent oral and written communication is very important in dealing with people as in today’s changing environment telephone and e-mail communication have become part and parcel of life.
- The fundamental tool to success is to have leadership and task orientation qualities. A leader must be able to peep in to the future and demonstrate his leadership skills.
The Director of Technical education of Maharashtra state will be announcing the Common Entrance Test for MBA Programme for the academic year 2022-24. As per the details available on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in more than 45000 are seats available that are spread across 406 collages/institutes under almost 10 universities.
Admission process will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The exam is expected to be in 3rd week of April 2022.
Of the total intake announced by the Director of Technical Education, the Pune University boasts of highest number of seats, close to 50%. This year, the Group Discussions and Personal Interviews will not be the part of selection criteria. This means, only the marks obtained in the written test will become the part of the merit list for the allotment through the centralized admission process..
Under the choice based credit system a student may choose from ten different specializations that are offered by the University of Pune. The new curriculum of University of Pune is enriched by having the concurrent evaluation system and online examinations for the core subjects. The novel approach of University of Pune is an attempt to match the expectations of industry from a budding manager.
â–ºThe students who are willing to join the MBA programme must keep in mind the followings