MAH CET Result 2019
MAH CET Result 2019: The MAH CET MBA was organised by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra in March 2019. The fate of thousands of ambitious young aspirants depends on this exam as the MAH CET MBA is a direct ticket to around 400 colleges in Maharashtra including JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA and K J Somaiya among others.
MAH CET Result 2019
The results of the MAH CET MBA will be declared in March 2019. The results will be available only through online mode, which can be accessed through candidate’s Registration ID and Date of Birth. The MAH CET Result 2019, will be declared in the form of score card, percentile and All India Rank.
MAH CET 2019 Scorecard
Some Important details that will be shown in the MAH CET Scorecard:
- Aspirants name
- Aspirants MAH CET 2019 registration number
- Aspirants roll number
- MAH CET score (overall)
- MAH CET percentage (overall)
MAH CET score will be valid for admission for one year only. Aspirants who appear in MAH CET 2019, their scores will be valid for admission to 2019-2021 batch of MBA programmes only. MAH CET scorecards will not be sent to any aspirant by post. Each aspirant will have to download their individual scorecards from the official website when the result is declared.
MAH CET result will be declared on March 31st2019 and the scorecard can be downloaded shortly after the declaration of the result
Highlights of 2017 MAH CET Result
In 2017, 88226 candidates appeared for the exam out of 94679 total registered candidates. This is the highest number and percentage of candidates to have registered and appeared in the exam in the last four years.
For the last many years, the MAH CET has not seen 100 percentile being scored by any candidate. The scoring pattern is not fixed and varies, for instance, a candidate scoring 165 marks is awarded the highest percentile of 99.99 sometimes, while the same percentile is awarded to a candidate with 145 marks sometimes. In 2017, the highest percentile of 99.99 was awarded to the score range of 136 to 145 marks, which brightened the chance of candidates to get admission in top colleges like JBIMS, even at low scores.
Important dates to keep in mind after the MAH CET result:
|MAH CET Result||March 2019|
|MAH CET Score||Fourth week of March 2019 (Few days after the result gets announced)|
|MAH MBA CET Provisional Merit List||First week of June 2019|
|Filing objections or grievance on MAH CET result||First week of June 2019|
|MAH CET 2019 final merit list||Second week of June 2019|
Steps to Check MAH CET Result 2019
The candidates must keep in mind the following steps to check MAH CET result:
1. To check the MAH CET Result, the candidates should visit the official website, that is, www. dtemaharashtra.gov.in and click on the link to login.
2. Using the registration number and password, which the candidates received at the time of registration for the MAH CET MBA exam, the candidates can login into the official website.
3. Once logged in, the candidates can view their scorecards, which can be downloaded and saved in pdf format.
The MAH CET Result window looks like this:
According to the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra, the assessment of the MAH CET MBA 2019 papers will be done in the following way:
1. Each candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer. The total questions are 200.
2. There are no negative marks for the wrong answer.
3. The correct score of MAH CET MBA will be calculated based on the number of questions answered correctly by candidates in each objective test.
4. The corrected scores will be equated to adjust the difficulty level of question paper set since the exam is conducted in multiple sessions.
5. The section-wise and total score with decimal points is calculated up to two digits.
MAH CET Tie Breaker
In the scenario that a candidate obtains equal marks and equal percentage, the relit merit is determined. For this purpose, the following marks are looked at:
- Higher percentage in HSC
- Higher percentage of marks in SSC
- If the tie persists, date of birth will be the criteria, that is, older candidates will be given a higher preference
MAH CET Cutoff
The cutoff of MAH CET 2019 for the candidates is usually released by DTE Maharashtra. Candidates who clear the cut off are then called for counselling rounds. Last year, even students with low scores in the range of 136-145 too could hope to get into the top colleges of Maharashtra. Some reckon that the cut offs may go down to 115-120, opening a window for candidates to JBIMS, SIMSREE, KJ Somaiya, NL Dalmiya and others.
MAH CET Counselling Process 2019
Following the declaration of the final results of the MAH CET 2019, the officials will conduct a Centralised Admission Process (CAP) rounds from the second week of May 2019 and continue till the first week of June 2019. The ranks of the candidates will be determined according to their score in the MAH CET 2019 Exam, and then allotted to respective colleges. On completion of the MAH CET counselling rounds/CAP rounds, the final list of selected candidates will be declared tentatively during the third week of June 2019.
MAH CET MBA CAP Rounds
After the merit list is out, the lengthy process of CAP rounds begin. The process involves the following steps:
1. Verification of documents- As the dates for the CAP rounds process are declared, candidates need to fill and submit an online Application Form and visit the Facilitation Centres in person to complete the Documents Verification process.
2. Provisional Merit List- Once the verification is done, a provisional merit list, prepared on the basis of the candidates’ entrance test, category and university type is uploaded on the website. The candidates must check the details and carefully and in case of any error, must visit the Facilitation Centre.
3. Final List- The DTE will display the Final Merit List on the website. The candidates must make a note of the State General Merit Number and All India Merit Number.
4. Submission of online option form- Candidates must login and fill up their course preferences and institutions in the online option form. Candidates can fill minimum 1 and maximum 300 choices in decreasing order of their preference.
5. Allotment of seats for CAP I, II and III- The DTE displays a provisional allotment of CAP Round I indicating allotted institutes and courses. The candidates have the option to either Freeze the seat (which means they are happy with their allotted course and institute and do not wish to participate in further CAP Rounds) or Slide (which means they want to be considered for further CAP Rounds if they get an academic program of higher preference) or Float (which means that they accept the offered seat and institution but want to participate in further CAP Rounds for admission to academic program of higher preference in any institution).
6. Confirming admission- Candidates must report to the allotted institute and confirm his/her admission by submitting the required documents and fees.
The Government of Maharashtra has announced that 15% seats will be open for All India candidates exclusively, the rest will be reserved for Maharashtra students.
The MAH CET Result will be accepted by over 400 business schools in Maharashtra.
MAH CET MBA Syllabus
The MAH CET MBA comprises 200 multiple choice objective type questions, to be done in 2.5 hours. The syllabus for the exam covers the following areas :
1. Logical Reasoning/Abstract Reasoning- This section tests the candidate’s mental sharpness. Questions based on diagrams, figures and verbal reasoning are designed to measure how swiftly and accurately can a candidate think.
2. Quantitative Aptitude- This section tests the candidate’s ability and ease with numbers, graphs, interpretation of tables and charts. Questions on ratio and proportion, percentage, speed and distance, simple and compound interest and others, helps measure the quantitative aptitude of candidates.
3. Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension- This section tests the language ability of the candidates and includes reading comprehensions, grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion and so on.
|Related MAH CET Topics|
|General Instructions for MAH CET 2019 Exam||MAH CET - Details of Online Exam Pattern|
|MAH CET 2019 - Syllabus and Marking Scheme||MAH CET 2019 Complete Details|
|Expert Analysis Of Last Year Exam||Expert Q&A on DI|
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous