The MAH CET MBA will be organised by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra mostly in 1st week of April 2021 . The fate of thousands of ambitious young aspirants depends on this exam as the MAH CET MBA is a direct ticket to around 400 colleges in Maharashtra including JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA and K J Somaiya among others.
MAH CET Result 2021
The results of the MAH CET MBA is expected to be out by 3rd week of April 2021. The results will be available only through online mode, which can be accessed through candidate’s Registration ID and Date of Birth. The MAH CET Result 2021, will be declared in the form of score card, percentile and All India Rank.
MAH CET 2021 Scorecard Download
Steps to check MAH CET 2021 exam result and download the MBA CET scorecard 2021:
- Go to the official website - https://info.mahacet.org/cet2020/MBA2020/
- Click on MAH-MBA/MMS CET-2021 Result tab
- Enter login and password
- Check MAH CET 2021 exam result
- Download MAH CET 2021 scorecard
MAH CET 2021 Scorecard Details
The important details printed in the MAH CET 2021 Scorecard:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s MAH CET 2021 registration number
- Candidate’s roll number
- MAH CET 2021 score (overall)
- MAH CET 2021 percentage (overall)
MAH CET 2021 score will be valid for admission for one year only. The score will be valid for admission to 2021-2023 batch of MBA programmes only. The MAH CET 2021 scorecards will not be sent by post. Each applicant must download individual scorecards from the official website after the result is declared.
MAH CET result is expected by 3rd week of April 2021, scorecard can be downloaded shortly after the declaration of the result.
MAH CET 2021 Result: Expected Important Dates
|MAH CET 2021 Result||3rd week of April 2021|
|MAH CET 2021 Scorecard Download||3rd week of April 2021|
|MAH CET 2021 Provisional Merit List & Submission of Grievance||May 2021|
|MAH CET 2021 Final Merit List||May 2021|
|MAH CET 2021 CAP Round 1||1st Week of May 2021|
|MAH CET 2021 CAP Round 2||2nd Week of May2021|
|MAH CET 2021 CAP Round 3||3rd Week of May 2021|
Highlights of Previous MAH CET Exam-2020
|Day 1, Slot 1||Day 1, Slot 2||Day 2, Slot 3||Day 2, Slot 4|
|Logical Reasoning||Tough and Lengthy||Easy to Moderate||Tough and Lengthy||Moderate and Lengthy|
|Abstract Reasoning||Tough and Lengthy||Moderate and Lengthy||Moderate and Lengthy||Moderate and Lengthy|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Moderate and Doable||Moderate and Lengthy||Easy and Lengthy||Moderate and Lengthy|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Easy and Doable||Easy and Doable||Easy and Lengthy||Easy to Moderate|
MAH CET 2021 Result: Assessment
According to the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra, the assessment of the MAH CET MBA 2021 papers will be done in the following way:
- Each candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer. The total questions are 200.
- There are no negative marks for the wrong answer.
- The correct score of MAH CET MBA 2021 will be calculated based on the number of questions answered correctly by candidates in each objective test.
- The correct scores will be equated to adjust the difficulty level of question paper set since the exam is conducted in multiple sessions.
- The section-wise and total score with decimal points is calculated up to two digits.
MAH CET Cutoff- 2020
The cutoff of MAH CET 2020 for the candidates was released by DTE Maharashtra. Candidates who clear the MAH CET 2020 cut off are then called for counselling rounds. Over the years, students with scores in the range of 135-145 have been called by top colleges of Maharashtra.
Based on the difficulty level and student reactions, the raw score v/s percentile is:
|140 – 149||99.9+|
|132 – 139||99.8+|
|129 – 131||99.7+|
|125 – 128||99.5+|
|119 – 124||99+|
Note: The actual scores will be normalized and may deviate from the projections being made.
MAH CET 2021: College-wise Expected Cutoff
MAHCET 2021 cutoff is released category-wise. The various categories are –
- Home University – HU (Open, SC, ST, OBC)
- Outside HU – OHU (Open, SC, ST, OBC)
- OMS / AI
|MAHCET 2021 Participating College||Expected cutoff (range across all categories)|
|JBIMS||112 – 135|
|SIMSREE||102 – 124|
|WE School||98 – 117|
|PUMBA||93 – 112|
|SIES||92 – 117|
|NLDIMSR||92 – 117|
|XIMR||85 - 102|
MAH CET Counselling Process 2021
After final MAH CET 2021 result is declared, a Centralised Admission Process (CAP) rounds is conducted. The ranks of the candidates are determined according to their score in the MAH CET 2021 Exam. They are allotted respective colleges.
After the completion of the MAH CET counselling rounds (CAP round), the final list of selected candidates is declared.
MAH CET MBA CAP Rounds
After the merit list is out, the lengthy process of CAP rounds begins. The process involves the following steps:
- Verification of documents- As the dates for the CAP rounds process are declared, candidates need to fill and submit an online Application Form and visit the Facilitation Centres in person to complete the Documents Verification process.
- Provisional Merit List- Once the verification is done, a provisional merit list, prepared on the basis of the candidates’ entrance test, category and university type is uploaded on the website. The candidates must check the details and carefully and in case of any error, must visit the Facilitation Centre.
- Final List- The DTE will display the Final Merit List on the website. The candidates must make a note of the State General Merit Number and All India Merit Number.
- Submission of online option form- Candidates must login and fill up their course preferences and institutions in the online option form. Candidates can fill minimum 1 and maximum 300 choices in decreasing order of their preference.
- Allotment of seats for CAP I, II and III- The DTE displays a provisional allotment of CAP Round I indicating allotted institutes and courses. The candidates have the option to either Freeze the seat (which means they are happy with their allotted course and institute and do not wish to participate in further CAP Rounds) or Slide (which means they want to be considered for further CAP Rounds if they get an academic program of higher preference) or Float (which means that they accept the offered seat and institution but want to participate in further CAP Rounds for admission to academic program of higher preference in any institution).
- Confirming admission- Candidates must report to the allotted institute and confirm his/her admission by submitting the required documents and fees.
MAH CET Counselling Process 2021
The Government of Maharashtra has announced that 15% seats will be open for All India candidates exclusively, the rest will be reserved for Maharashtra students.
The MAH CET 2021 Result will be accepted by over 400 business schools in Maharashtra.
MAH CET MBA Syllabus
The MAH CET MBA comprises 200 multiple choice objective type questions, to be done in 2.5 hours. The syllabus for the exam covers the following areas:
- Logical Reasoning/Abstract Reasoning- This section tests the candidate’s mental sharpness. Questions based on diagrams, figures and verbal reasoning are designed to measure how swiftly and accurately can a candidate think.
- Quantitative Aptitude- This section tests the candidate’s ability and ease with numbers, graphs, interpretation of tables and charts. Questions on ratio and proportion, percentage, speed and distance, simple and compound interest and others, helps measure the quantitative aptitude of candidates.
- Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension- This section tests the language ability of the candidates and includes reading comprehensions, grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion and so on.