MBA aspirants, who are appearing in forthcoming MAT 21 MAY 2023 (Sunday) (PBT), 14 MAY 2023 (Sunday) (CBT - 1) and 04 JUNE 2023 (Sunday) (CBT - 2) must adhere to schedule in a very strategic manner for oneself.
Doing so will help the aspirant to follow a specific plan during the exam day and discipline oneself accordingly especially now when there isn't much time left for the exam.
It does not matter what time of the day/night one decides to revise for the exam, they must bear in mind that it is not worth spending time studying too much for long hours, especially over weak area in this last moment.
If they do so, they won’t be able to complete their revision in the given time period because of fatigue. A break now and then will do them a lot of good. The important thing to remember is that one should be mentally fresh and ready to absorb at that point of time.
MAT has following five sections
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Data Interpretation and Data sufficiency||40|
Following are the strategies to be taken care :
- Remember, quality is always better than quantity. Still, 6 hours per day is necessary in these remaining days to achieve a 95 plus percentile (700+ composite score).
- The candidate should read newspapers and magazines, watch English language news channels to avoid monotony and thus, also prepare for general awareness section.
- One of the most important factors to consider while preparing for MAT 2021 is maintaining a good balance between accuracy and speed.
- The time given for completing the exam is limited (only 150 minutes for 200 questions) and hence answering the questions accurately keeping in mind the time consideration is the key.
- Towards the last days of the test, developing a proper test-taking strategy is an approach that a MAT aspirant has to develop in order to ensure that he/she is able to leverage the strengths while attempting the tests.
- Any strategy that one intends to follow should revolve around the time-saving measures to answer the maximum number of questions in the allotted time.
MAT Exam Related Articles
|Mock Questions on DI & LR||Top 15 RCs|
|100 Question & Answers on QA||MAT Exam Pattern 2023|
|MAT Admit Card||MAT Participating Institutes 2023|
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous