The MAT exam 2019 is conducted 4 times and year and candidates go through separate selection procedure for MAT 2019 for each of the participating institute. The MAT 2019 score is accepted by around 600 B-schools across India. Let us help you understand the MAT admission criteria for all national level colleges that accept the MAT 2019 score.
MAT Selection Procedure 2019: Steps
MAT Selection Procedure 2019: Documents Required
Please keep the original and photocopy of the list of documents mentioned below during the selection process for MAT 2019:
- MAT 2019 Admit Card
- MAT Score or Rank card
- Academic Certificates of Class X & XII and Bachelor’s Degree
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Medical documents
- Bank draft as per the guidelines mentioned in MAT Brochure
- Passport size photographs: Colour and Black and White (6 copies)
MAT Selection Procedure 2019: Details
1. The MAT selection procedure 2019 will start after the respective MAT 2019 Exam Result is announced and the participating colleges release their cutoff list.
2. A new cutoff list is released after all 4 exams – Feb’19, May’19, Sept’19 and Dec’19.
3. With each MAT exam conducted during 2019, the number of participating institutes keeps changing.
4. Each MAT 2019 participating institute has its own selection process and candidates must check it on the respective websites.
5. The selection process starts after the MAT result and cutoff for MAT 2019 is released.
6. Candidates need to pay a counselling fee online for each of the college they are interested in applying for.
7. There are two types modes through which candidates can go through the selection process:
- Offline Mode
- Candidates can get Assistance Form from designated MAT centres to go physically for the MAT counselling
- They must choose a set of preferred colleges from the list of MAT 2019 participating institutes.
- Secure the seat that is allotted by paying the fee in the institute.
- Make sure you have all important documents – original and photocopy (attested where needed). The details can be found from the respective college’s website.
- There are multiple levels of counselling and students can appears for 2nd and 3rd round as well.
- Online Mode
- Candidates can choose colleges of their choice after paying the registration or counselling fee.
- After the registration is complete and registration period ends, candidates can print the choices they have filled for future use.
- Based on the choices filled, merit and seats available, candidates are allotted seats.
- Once the seat is allotted to a candidate, fees should be paid online or by E-challan.
- After the payment is through, Online Provisional Admission letter is available for download confirming admission.